W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Anyone else do this? Even on occasion?

I hardly sleep-

Not that i'm ever really tired.

All day all i really think about is my plan to die, and i have flashbacks to things- and i exist through this "life"...

So i have some otc meds and some psych meds... and i mix them sometimes just so i can pass out and just not think or feel for a while.

I can't exist like this- i would ctb if it weren't that my dog still needs me. It's not like anyone in life needs me... hell, no one even notices that i'm in a drug induced sleep for 3-4 hours almost daily. No one misses my presence- and no one notices that i'm not really myself for a few hours afterwards... i mean, how could they? I'm alone almost 23.5 hours a day. No one is around.

When echo disappears, does anyone notice the silence?

Existing my way though being really bites... i don't want to feel- i don't want to be here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Callie Arcale, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I don't take any drugs but I very much enjoy going to sleep for the same reason lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, W’ren, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yess, same here! I really understand how those flashbacks feel. They can be really annoying.
I used to OD lots so that to pass out as much time as possible but since my psych prescribed me Quetiapine (25g) I can sleep like a normal human being again! Not always, though and that's when I OD again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: W’ren and Wolfjob_dayjob
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
I don't always do it during the day time so much as early evening, or whenever I can get away with being asleep at a "normal time."

Even then, it isn't my goal to just sleep. I take unhealthy amounts of diphenhydramine and have for about 4 years. Just now got a script for seroquel, and I mix the two together until it's hard to breath by the time the high hits.

It's mostly preparing myself for the sensation of death via sleep med overdose when I do ctb. It is uncomfortable, to say the least, with the sensation of not being able to breathe and the slight panic that comes with that. But when I am out, I can sleep 12-15 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I take as many sedatives and downers as l can get hold off as well as my own medication! And l still can't get more than 8 hour's sleep, I hate being awake!
Anyone else do this? Even on occasion?

I hardly sleep-

Not that i'm ever really tired.

All day all i really think about is my plan to die, and i have flashbacks to things- and i exist through this "life"...

So i have some otc meds and some psych meds... and i mix them sometimes just so i can pass out and just not think or feel for a while.

I can't exist like this- i would ctb if it weren't that my dog still needs me. It's not like anyone in life needs me... hell, no one even notices that i'm in a drug induced sleep for 3-4 hours almost daily. No one misses my presence- and no one notices that i'm not really myself for a few hours afterwards... i mean, how could they? I'm alone almost 23.5 hours a day. No one is around.

When echo disappears, does anyone notice the silence?

Existing my way though being really bites... i don't want to feel- i don't want to be here.
When Echo disappears, does anyone notice the silence? YES Someone does

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
No, but I started SSRI crap doctors prescribed to me at ward so that I could overcome my self-preservation instinct. I've read it makes you do it much easier.

• Hugs