Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Something seems wrong about them. I'm probably just jaded, which is a terrible thing. I wish people were like the ones in Kiki's Delivery Service. I watched that a lot as a kid.

• Love
Reactions: Kat!, NumbItAll, shush and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not really suspicious of them, just envy that they're so happy while I'm miserable lol. I wish I could just replace the negativity with positivity but it doesn't work like that, and putting work into shit is too much effort. Just wanna be gone

• Hugs
Reactions: shush and Isadeth
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
That would mean I'm suspicious of myself. When my anxiety and depression isn't acting up I'm fairly out going

Reactions: Isadeth
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
No... Well. Abit perhaps. When they mean well telling you that you should be strong, responsable, "-dont do that", "-how can you think that?".
For me it has been like that most of the times I go outside my flat for a beer and a shot of jaegermiester.
Rofl :haha:

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Outwardly I'm sure I am one of those people you'd hate lol I just know how shitty it is feeling depression, anxiety, pain etc that I try not to spread the bullshit. It's a good mask.

Reactions: UiopQwerty
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It depends on the extent of it, or how they are projecting themselves. Personally I like to try and act friendly toward people most of the time. There is no ulterior motive behind it - I just do not see the point in being the opposite, because I got bullied a lot many years ago so I dislike being mean-spirited due to knowing what it is like when you get mistreated. However, at the same time, I do not believe in acting happy and friendly all of the time - especially if you do not feel like it. If you are upset or in a "bad" mood I believe that you should be allowed to express it and should not be expected to put on a fake smile and such.

Now on the other hand if we are talking about individuals who act overly happy all of the time - then yes I do get suspicious of them. They are similar or sometimes the same as those who post "positive vibe" quotes on social media, but in reality are very rude. So again: it depends on the "type" of happy person that you mean. The genuine happy individuals, or those who are exaggerating and possibly false.

Reactions: Isadeth
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Not suspicious but very jealous.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes. Especially when they're being friendly towards me. I don't trust people like that because there's no reason to be friendly towards me because of how awful of a person I am without an ulterior motive.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
It could very well be a manipulative tactic, so I just stay away from them. I am a super easy target.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I'm extremely suspicious of them because I used to be one of those.

I think many of them are just pretending to be happy and saying BS such as "life is precious".

I can't stand popular social networks. That's the fakest place with the fakest people ever!

I always wonder, would humanity be at war instantly if everyone was honest about their feelings?

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I like happy and friendly people and feel comfort around such. Well i don't like fake and asking too many questions ones.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It depends on body language and chemistry. People are complex. Some are for real and some are not. There is no blanket answer.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624