Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
If I had other options, then I could get over this maybe. It's hard because she's unique in her qualities.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, Zary and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Oneitis. It's so annoying how Americans feel the need to invent a "cool" term for every single fucking phenomenon. FOMO is nothing but jealousy, MOFOs! :tongue:

Sorry for derailing your thread with a pointless mini-rant, OP.

Reactions: Crazy4u
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
No, I make active attempts to stay away from such things. Although I occasionally have longings for a relationship, I know that is just the result of an unrealistic fantasy.
because she's unique in her qualities
I thought the point of so-called "oneitis" is that you think she's unique, but she is actually more or less the same. Doesn't matter either way, because the attraction is unrequited.

J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I used to, to the extent of ignoring and rejecting people who were clearly interested in me, but I don't really have "crushes" anymore. I only regret wasting my time and emotions on something that was just never going to work out.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I knew I probably wouldn't need to CTB and might even want to actually start living my life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Saw a bad case of this last night. The guy was ready to pull a knife or a gun during the lovers quarrel, he was reaching for it but they stopped him. Long story short it was about money

Life is really terrible for low status males in our world.

Z

Zary

Mar 9, 2022
Yeah, it's the main reason I want to ctb. It has plagued my life heavily for most of it. It's exacerbated by being abandoned as a child and not properly learning the ways to cope with the loss of identity or close ties. There is only one man I want to be with, who has my entire heart, and he rejected me, and since then I've just been working out the logistics on my methods and getting things in order. I have nothing else to live for, besides a future where he is with someone else that I can't bear to be a part of. It is the worst and I know how you feel.

• Aww..
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and Weebster
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah, it's the main reason I want to ctb. It has plagued my life heavily for most of it. It's exacerbated by being abandoned as a child and not properly learning the ways to cope with the loss of identity or close ties. There is only one man I want to be with, who has my entire heart, and he rejected me, and since then I've just been working out the logistics on my methods and getting things in order. I have nothing else to live for, besides a future where he is with someone else that I can't bear to be a part of. It is the worst and I know how you feel.

If they procreate their offspring will be annihilated by global warming . I wouldn't be too upset

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022

I've decided it's some kind of OCD thing ...

It totally sucks .
I have ocd. Non-ocd people get oneitis too
I was abandoned too. I'm sorry you're also suffering through this shit.
If they procreate their offspring will be annihilated by global warming . I wouldn't be too upset
Is that factual? I know it's real but is global warming going to be that bad soon?

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I have ocd. Non-ocd people get oneitis too

I was abandoned too. I'm sorry you're also suffering through this shit.

Is that factual?

In the future it's likely to be factual. Right now the better word would be Credible

What we can say is factual : the United States genocides entire nations for their oil.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
In the future it's likely to be factual. Right now the better word would be Credible

What we can say is factual : the United States genocides entire nations for their oil.
When will it be factual?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
When will it be factual?

Depends on your individual interpretation of climatological phenomenon

It has been obvious for a long time that the IPCC always underestimates the climate collapse

I personally figure it will make most nation states non viable in a few decades. If the positive feedback loops continue as expected extinction will come too, but I think that will take hundreds of years. There probably is at least one Billionaire style bunker or government facility like raven rock out there equipped for that time frame

D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
My dream guy doesn't exist, and even if they did, they most likely won't date me bc of my problems/living situation.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, Manaaja and Crazy4u
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
When will it be factual?
Apparently 2030 was supposed to be the point of no return, if humans didn't curb their behavior and use of fossil fuels by 2030, we will have passed a point of no return and things will probably be pretty bad within 100 years.

People knew this, scientists were making a big deal about getting the word out... and we still voted for a guy who supports fracking, and has issued even more drilling permits than Donald Trump did in his time in office. Electric cars are being too slow to roll out, and they are prohibitively expensive for most of us. We're just screwed, if it isn't global warming that kills people, it will be nuclear annihilation.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Apparently 2030 was supposed to be the point of no return, if humans didn't curb their behavior and use of fossil fuels by 2030, we will have passed a point of no return and things will probably be pretty bad within 100 years.

People knew this, scientists were making a big deal about getting the word out... and we still voted for a guy who supports fracking, and has issued even more drilling permits than Donald Trump did in his time in office. Electric cars are being too slow to roll out, and they are prohibitively expensive for most of us. We're just screwed, if it isn't global warming that kills people, it will be nuclear annihilation.

It has always been damned if we do damned if we don't around oil

You shut the oil off and it will fall apart because peoples expectations for the future will collapse. There would be so many angry heterosexuals in particular because the costs of raising a family would balloon as the petro based civilization falls apart . There are already so many angry people especially in US imagine as they lose it if oil went to 200 a barrel

If you don't shut the oil off the world cooks and probably still will cook even if you do

Reactions: Hollowman and Red Scare
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

According to the World Economic Forum, but 2030, we will own nothing, and we will be happy.

Some people interpret this in a conspiratorial manner - meaning that the World Economic Forum is conspiring against humanity as a whole - but I think that we, as a society, actually need to let go of our material possessions somewhat, in order for the planet to heal, and to share the resources more evenly across the globe.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
According to the World Economic Forum, but 2030, we will own nothing, and we will be happy.

Some people interpret this in a conspiratorial manner - meaning that the World Economic Forum is conspiring against humanity as a whole - but I think that we, as a society, actually need to let go of our material possessions somewhat, in order for the planet to heal, and to share the resources more evenly across the globe.

But in reality we all know that means the global elite will get all the wealth and everyone else will be left with none.

WEF is a joke. They want to suck up the remaining resources before it all goes down. Just more feigned concerned from the globalist elite. Planet will not heal - damage has already been done. The only thing to do now is refresh the global obituaries and laugh as octogenarian elites die. The latest was Albright ;).

Reactions: Red Scare
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
But in reality we all know that means the global elite will get all the wealth and everyone else will be left with none.

WEF is a joke. They want to suck up the remaining resources before it all goes down. Just more feigned concerned from the globalist elite. Planet will not heal - damage has already been done. The only thing to do now is refresh the global obituaries and laugh as octogenarian elites die. The latest was Albright ;).

I agree with you completely, but don't you also think that we could distribute the Earth's resources more evenly, so that Africa - for example - wouldn't need to be left in the dark, financially?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I agree with you completely, but don't you also think that we could distribute the Earth's resources more evenly, so that Africa - for example - wouldn't need to be left in the dark, financially?

I think it is too large a task. There probably aren't the resources left to bring africa to some reasonable standard of living

The problem today is the west wasted everything on Audi, bmw, McMansion, etc. in previous eras the hard working west was family oriented , focused on real and meaningful growth and scientific discovery. But now it's just all Audi (overpriced small penis car).

Oh yeh and the Asian have hitched themselves to this wagon too as you can observe in crazy rich

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think it is too large a task. There probably aren't the resources left to bring africa to some reasonable standard of living

The problem today is the west wasted everything on Audi, bmw, McMansion, etc. in previous eras the hard working west was family oriented , focused on real and meaningful growth and scientific discovery. But now it's just all Audi (overpriced small penis car).

Oh yeh and the Asian have hitched themselves to this wagon too as you can observe in crazy rich

You are probably right. It's like everyone is occupied with "keeping up with the Joneses", instead of doing everything to contribute to society - on a persona, micro scale - and the society as a whole is doing the same thing - only at a larger scale.

Who knows.... I think that we are getting close to the end of that sort of "false" kind of society, given how society and world politics are progressing.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You are probably right. It's like everyone is occupied with "keeping up with the Joneses", instead of doing everything to contribute to society - on a persona, micro scale - and the society as a whole is doing the same thing - only at a larger scale.

Who knows.... I think that we are getting close to the end of that sort of "false" kind of society, given how society and world politics are progressing.

Social media mass surveillance materialist dystopia will end .

If you have ever seen the four horsemen documentary they basically have a line in there about how the west hasn't come to terms with its demise

My only critique of people who talk too much about the west being decline is that the west is basically the whole globe now. The geographical region doesn't matter as 99 percent of the globe has adopted the junk values from there

• Love
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Social media mass surveillance materialist dystopia will end .

If you have ever seen the four horsemen documentary they basically have a line in there about how the west hasn't come to terms with its demise

My only critique of people who talk too much about the west being decline is that the west is basically the whole globe now. The geographical region doesn't matter as 99 percent of the globe has adopted the junk values from there

I agree once again.

You may be familiar by the cycle of "Hard times create strong men - strong men create good times - good times create weak men - weak men create hard times". Do you also believe that we are in the "hard times" phase?

I can only speak for myself. I was born in the late 1980's, so I grew up believeing in fairly tales, basically, when it comes to the real world. Now, however, I know that the world was based on loans and a false sense of progress back then, so those "good times" were just a mirage, of sorts.

If I'm not mistaken, you are talking about globalization. Going by my gut feeling, I can guess that the world will be split into two or more fractions soon, in which the western powers make up one piece, and Russia, China and their allies make up another piece, and some other, independent nations make up a third piece. I think that it's safe to say that we are living in historic times, and that what we have experienced of life and society will change drastically in the near future.

• Love
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I agree once again.

You may be familiar by the cycle of "Hard times create strong men - strong men create good times - good times create weak men - weak men create hard times". Do you also believe that we are in the "hard times" phase?

I can only speak for myself. I was born in the late 1980's, so I grew up believeing in fairly tales, basically, when it comes to the real world. Now, however, I know that the world was based on loans and a false sense of progress back then, so those "good times" were just a mirage, of sorts.

If I'm not mistaken, you are talking about globalization. Going by my gut feeling, I can guess that the world will be split into two or more fractions soon, in which the western powers make up one piece, and Russia, China and their allies make up another piece, and some other, independent nations make up a third piece. I think that it's safe to say that we are living in historic times, and that what we have experienced of life and society will change drastically in the near future.

Hard times hasn't fully started yet

We still have civil aviation. We still allow oil to be burned for trendy recreation.

Reactions: kitch and PreussenBlueJay
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hard times hasn't fully started yet

We still have civil aviation. We still allow oil to be burned for trendy recreation.

Let's just hope that there is a tomorrow for those who wish to see it :wink:

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Let's just hope that there is a tomorrow for those who wish to see it :wink:

It's probably going to resemble something medieval

I like to log in and play age of empires but no way in hell I'd actually want to go back to that

• Yay!
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It's probably going to resemble something medieval

I like to log in and play age of empires but no way in hell I'd actually want to go back to that

One things is for certain - there will be no one saying "Wololo" :smiling:

I know the feeling.

I hope that you are able to recover somehow. I wish you good luck!

PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
I had that for six years, told her, got rejected, started slowly feeling better. She's married to someone else but I stopped caring because my monkey brain was satisfied with the closure and has begun goading me to continue the hunt. To some degree the emotional pain just sloughs off as you continue to explain to yourself your own irrationality. What you thought you could not live without was something of your own making, really.

Ian Curtis was always a good example to me. He wanted someone and once he was locked in he wanted someone else. The emotional pain is rough but being a gentleman requires recognizing that your brain wants you to be a Sultan with a harem but that it's just not feasible in this century for the common drone.

Reactions: kitch