• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Everyone always yells at me or makes fun of me (my family) if I sleep past 8AM when I don't have to get up early. Anyone else get shamed if they don't wake up when the rest of your family does? Just makes me wonder if maybe they want me to not sleep at all, same with eating. They do the same thing and I now eat alone in my room when everyone is asleep so I don't have to eat in front of others. And with sleeping I'll set an alarm a lot just so I don't have to listen to anyone about how I "sleep the whole day away" if I wake up at 9 or 10 (I absolutely hate waking up to an alarm).

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't have family so no. I do what I want. (That results in me sometimes just laying in bed the whole day)

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sometimes I do when I had plans for the day (waking up early enough to do them and stuff). Then again, sometimes I'm just so tired from the day that I just literally fall asleep and sleep through the alarm clock.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm waking up super early these days (like 6:30) because I actually have things I need to do. It's kind of killing me. I feel like I could use an extra couple hours every time I wake up. I become super fatigued and cranky when that becomes cumulative over time.

sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
It must really suck being in that situation. I don't really get shamed but my mom doesn't like it when I sleep in on the weekends and she sometimes wakes me up, but luckily not that early. I'm such a night owl which means that I'm extremely sleep deprived all the time because I have to get up early for school. I hate it so much, sleep deprivation is the worst

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I wake up at 11 pm these days but a couple of days ago I would wake up at 2-3 pm. One summer I spent being awake at night and going to sleep at 7 am . Its terrible don't do it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, WOODESITY and 1 other person