Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
that calm blue sky with the full moon at a forest at night... feels so peaceful and calm just looking at it. would love to ctb with a last view as beautiful as this lol.

Reactions: waived, GrumpyFrog and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah, it's beautiful but I prefer the old SS theme. I have a shitty laptop and it can't handle it. lol

I wish to be able to live in a cabin with that view but I'm broke. So I got trash and walls for views.

Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, it's beautiful but I prefer the old SS theme. I have a shitty laptop and it can't handle it. lol

I wish to be able to live in a cabin with that view but I'm broke. So I got trash and walls for views.

what did the old SS theme look like?

i also wish to live in a cabin like this. i live in a small dense city so i never get to bathe in nature or see views like this because im constantly surrounded by buildings and roads everywhere i go. there are man-made beaches and parks here but its just not the same

wbu? do u live in a city too? sorry to hear about your financial situation. im kind of in the same boat so i can empathize..

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020

i also wish to live in a cabin like this. i live in a small dense city so i never get to bathe in nature or see views like this because im constantly surrounded by buildings and roads everywhere i go. there are man-made beaches and parks here but its just not the same

wbu? do u live in a city too? sorry to hear about your financial situation. im kind of in the same boat so i can empathize..
if you scroll to the bottom of the webpage you can change the theme of SS. just click where it says "Sanctioned Suicide (2020)" and you can pick dark theme, blue theme, or you can select the 2019 themes which will show you what SS looked like before on the old theme.

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and Friend_A
Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
if you scroll to the bottom of the webpage you can change the theme of SS. just click where it says "Sanctioned Suicide (2020)" and you can pick dark theme, blue theme, or you can select the 2019 themes which will show you what SS looked like before on the old theme.

wow learned something cool today!! its awesome they keep this function. thank you!! starting to really like this place hehe

Reactions: degeneratewaste and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

You can change it actually. Scroll way down and there's a small button, click on it and change it too SS Light or Dark 2019. There's a few to choose from.

I live in the suburbs but it's a mess. The people here don't even have the decency to keep nature intact or the place clean.
It's a capitalist dystopia although it's a hyperbole. So that fuels my desire to ctb.
At least we on the same page on the being broke part. :hihi:

@degeneratewaste wtf 47 post 4779 likes. How? *salute

• Love
Reactions: Friend_A and degeneratewaste
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
@degeneratewaste wtf 47 post 4779 likes. How? *salute
hahahaha, I think my reaction score is mostly from the chat. I am very active there.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9