ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
I was looking at photos of me from 5 years ago and it made me feel like such an idiot. I used to be only 110 pounds and have a slim body, but around that age I was already hating myself and didn't realize how skinny I already was. I don't even know why I thought I was "fat" at that time when I looked perfectly fine. Now I'm probably almost 160 lbs and I feel like a freaking whale. I lost all motivation in life and it's literally going nowhere. I feel dumb for not realizing how good I had it back then and trying harder when I actually had potential. Now it's too late and I'm preparing myself for the end. Anyone else reach the same revelation?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: throughtheglass, BitterlyAlive_, CoalmineCanary and 5 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Sometimes. It hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, BitterlyAlive_, adam&eve and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, had a good job, friends, girlfriend, was slim, etc.

Anyway, I made a lot of wrong decisions and here I am.

I wish I had a time machine!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fehler, BitterlyAlive_, Polly and 5 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sometimes. It hurts.

This. I try to avoid thinking about the past because it makes me acutely suicidal. Better to focus on the present.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, BitterlyAlive_, Polly and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
yeah i had it pretty good for a while...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, BitterlyAlive_ and adam&eve
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Don't cry over spilled milk. You still can lose weight if you are on diet and exercise regularly. One thing for sure will never come back. Your youth.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, EmptyManForever, adam&eve and 5 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I finished college with good degrees, had a great career and then it was all taken away in a shitty hospital one night. Had a lawyer who let me down last second and here I am on disability and depending on pills to get by everyday. I've heard the saying life is a test, but my case is absolute bullshit and I want out already.

• Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, EmptyManForever, adam&eve and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Kinda, but I was always suffering in some way at some point since the age of 9. Maybe before things were fine with the ignorance of childhood but I don't remember much.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, adam&eve and ming
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
To be honest I thought all my other problems seemed like the end of the world. Looking back at it now and now I realize how I worried over nothing. Man I wish to go back to those times.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, ming and adam&eve
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I had it all. Local Expert in my field. Substantial sums of money. Family. Kids. Huge House.

Now I have nothing and it will not get better I can assure you. That's the biggest fucking lie people tell you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, BitterlyAlive_, ming and 2 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Same here. Nice house, kid, holidays, money. Now nothing really to speak of.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, ming, WrongGuy47 and 2 others
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I had a beautiful place where I lived with my boyfriend. I broke up with him and consequently I also had to move back to my family because I was unable to pay for it alone. I had friends and fun. Now I have nothing, just living day after day.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, BitterlyAlive_, ming and 2 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Well I was miserable but in hindsight I could have put all those connections to better use, gained deeper relationships with those around me.
I didn't. It is what it is.

• Aww..
Reactions: throughtheglass, BitterlyAlive_, Bigpink and 1 other person
WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
Will to live, hope of better future

Reactions: throughtheglass, BitterlyAlive_, Bigpink and 1 other person
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Yes now only I realize the potential I had when I was younger, looking back at pictures of me when I was younger made me realize how beautiful I was, but those days I constantly thought I was the ugliest person alive, because I was skinny and I constantly got rejected from the opposite sex, so I thought maybe I'm ugly and not lovable, this mindset was totally fake, it was not the reality, I now know how good looking I was back then , also I was a smart kid in school, got good grades and was much more productive back then, but those days are gone now , I have put on more weight, and I feel like shit now, I am not smart anymore,and I've become apathetic with no emotion or feelings , I dont like this new me,i also wish i could go back to those good days again and remain there forever , but reality is different , there's no way to go back to the past ,and that sux , right now all I care about is leaving this world , counting my days till death, that's what life has become for me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: throughtheglass, BitterlyAlive_, ming and 1 other person
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
You've been thin before, so you be thin again.

Since this is important to you, find a diet and lifestyle that works for you, and make it happen.

Endless resources, studies, and anecdotal stories on-line to guide you through the process.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, adam&eve and BitterlyAlive_
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yeah, had a good job, friends, girlfriend, was slim, etc.

Anyway, I made a lot of wrong decisions and here I am.

I wish I had a time machine!
U are another me I feel.... Everything I wanted to say ... I had everything now nothing .. Just got my depression to deal with

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Yes. I did something a year ago that, when it eventually comes to light, will ruin my life. Big factor in why I want to CTB. We've since learned the whole thing was the result of me going through a particularly fucked schizophrenic episode, but thats not going to matter. What I did is horrible. Looking at photos from a couple of years ago hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ming, adam&eve, Bigpink and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I had potential. But it was always going to be difficult. What's hard is going from the lifestyle of a middle-class family to being below the poverty line and living with a shitty landlord who's more likely to evict you for being a "troublesome tenant" than fix any of 5 outstanding significant problems with the property. FML, it's just not worth it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ming, Bigpink and adam&eve