• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I often feel lonely, but then when I meet a woman I like, it falls apart as the conversation progresses. Sucks so bad when I don't even realize my opinion is controversial. It's inevitable that someone will be offended

Reactions: Final Escape, FTL.Wanderer, stellabelle and 10 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Girls just wanna have FUN, politics isn't FUN. Try buying them a coffee. and don't bring up controversial subjects, if she says something whack, nod your head and go along with it. #dating advice

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Faulisdead, Cookiedough8956 and 9 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Girls just wanna have FUN, politics isn't FUN. Try buying them a coffee. and don't bring up controversial subjects, if she says something whack, nod your head and go along with it. #dating advice
But suicide is the most bestest fun. Whenever I bring up the topic, I get called creepy :(

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
But suicide is the most bestest fun. Whenever I bring up the topic, I get called creepy :(
Why tf would you bring up suicide with someone youre dating or only know casually

Reactions: Faulisdead, Cookiedough8956, cherub and 5 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
So there was a news story where a russian girl met a guy online and it later turned out the guy was actually ISIS member fighting in Syria. Girl wasn't even a muslim at the time. Yet she fell for him, took her stuff and headed for Syria only to be apprehended by FSB at the airport. So get this - if Islamic State members can get women FROM SYRIA then I'm pretty sure you and your controversial opinions have a chance too.

Reactions: KadathianStr1d3r, Wolfjob_dayjob, Mark Edward and 6 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
So there was a news story where a russian girl met a guy online and it later turned out the guy was actually ISIS member fighting in Syria. Girl wasn't even a muslim at the time. Yet she fell for him, took her stuff and headed for Syria only to be apprehended by FSB at the airport. So get this - if Islamic State members can get women FROM SYRIA then I'm pretty sure you and your controversial opinions have a chance too.
❤️Modern-day Romeo & Juliet. I kind of love this story, actually.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Or you just find someone with opinions as controversial as yours :-)

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Meretlein, Cookiedough8956 and 5 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Normally i would say "just be yourself don't change for anyone",but in your case there is something that you do need to change.
You should start with your most controversial opinion.
Your love of this song

When you're on a date,STOP playing this song on repeat,STOP singing it,STOP humming it.
I hope this helps you.
Good Luck.

Reactions: mattwitt, killing me softly, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Normally i would say "just be yourself don't change for anyone",but in your case there is something that you do need to change.
You should start with your most controversial opinion.
Your love of this song

When you're on a date,STOP playing this song on repeat,STOP singing it,STOP humming it.
I hope this helps you.
Good Luck.

But it's the song that played when Batman first laid eyes on Barbara Gordon in The LEGO Batman Movie

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
But it's the song that played when Batman first laid eyes on Barbara Gordon in The LEGO Batman Movie
I know this will make me look crazy but I haven't seen The LEGO Batman Movie so i'll have to take your word on that.Really i think it's the women your dating that have a problem and not you.I have the same problem sometimes when i start a normal conversation about aliens,conspiracies,time travel just normal everyday stuff but my date just heads for the bathroom and i never see them again.
There is a lot of weird people out there you'll just have to keep looking.
Good Luck.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, waived, sólstafir and 1 other person
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are and your "controversial" opinions are just idiotic.
Just a thought.

Reactions: Faulisdead, Cookiedough8956, mattwitt and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are and your "controversial" opinions are just idiotic.
Just a thought.
I learned that the hard way lol

Reactions: Faulisdead, mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Mmmn...I don't think being antinatalist makes it as hard to have a boyfriend as my depression and negative pessimism. I get jealous oh my friends taking trips with SOs or cohabitating but it also looks exhausting and u can do the bare minimum most days!

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I often feel lonely, but then when I meet a woman I like, it falls apart as the conversation progresses. Sucks so bad when I don't even realize my opinion is controversial. It's inevitable that someone will be offended
I hear ya. I tend to hold a lot back. Been talking to someone recently though and lost the filter. Has been positive thus far. I think it just depends on the person, honestly. But I worry about offending them too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and Volatile
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
just let them do the talking... run away from questions...and mostly listen...works fine.

Reactions: Jen Erik and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes--relationships AND friendships.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not convinced that a controversial opinion is going to put her off you per se. I tend to believe a woman makes her mind up about you pretty damn quickly, so she probably already didn't like what you were serving up. Because tbh if she digs you early on, you can pretty much advocate genocide and she'll still be like "uh huh." Attraction/chemistry isn't like going for a job interview. It's an instinctual thing.

Last edited:
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
we like to have fun flirty convos at the beginning, (well that's just me) save the deep talk for later for when u know for sure they won't run and got to know u better.