paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i'm currently 20 years old and for the longest time in my teen years i had the idea of CTD when i turn 30. i think it's the perfect age one could die at. you can have fun or at least have a decent time in your 20s then CTD. i don't think there is anything worth living for after your 30s. if you are a man the dating scene gets extremely harder and god forbid you have mental issues society will just abandon you. if you are a women the peak of your sex appeal is gone and you are no longer considered "attractive" compared to 18, 19 and 20 year olds.

anyway i was just wondering if anyone else had the same thought or idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sn0w_ang3l, kilowatt, Sprite_Geist and 2 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I think its a reasonable plan and I am wondering that only few people do it. If i had another chance I would probably work like crazy in my youth for 1-2 years, after that spend all the money and then CTB.

Unfortunately I wasted almost my entire youth so that I have to try to recover at least a part of it with 36. But I wont reach 40, thats for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
i'm currently 20 years old and for the longest time in my teen years i had the idea of CTD when i turn 30. i think it's the perfect age one could die at. you can have fun or at least have a decent time in your 20s then CTD. i don't think there is anything worth living for after your 30s. if you are a man the dating scene gets extremely harder and god forbid you have mental issues society will just abandon you. if you are a women the peak of your sex appeal is gone and you are no longer considered "attractive" compared to 18, 19 and 20 year olds.

I honestly wanted to ctb ever since I was young, I never wanted to reach adulthood. I wanted to ctb before I turned 18, but never got around to it unfortunately, and was forced to become an adult. I honestly never even saw myself living long enough to become one.

I was planning to ctb before I turn 25, but things have escalated so I may have to go out at 23 next month. I mainly chose the age of 25 as my exit point because I don't want to have to be a part of society. After 25 people expect you to have a job and career and I don't want to participate in this pyramid scheme of a society. I don't want to buy into this capitalistic scam.

Ctb'ing before 25 would also allow me to go out young, which is another "win"

Last edited:
Reactions: drennedrat and Sprite_Geist
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'll go through a transition much sooner..
Forever young 😅

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I am constantly asking myself how people can accept their own self in the mirror at age >40. I have no answer. It disgusts me.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I don't have a concrete age in mind, but I do know that I'm not getting old. It's not even about vanity reasons, I don't care much about wrinkles and stuff, health is what truly scares me.

Judging by my parents, it really only started to seriously go downhill after the age of 40-45. Would be nice to have enough will and desire to live for that long.

Unfortunately, it's hard for me to imagine just what I would be doing for these remaining 20 years lol.

BlithesomeTophet

BlithesomeTophet

Sep 17, 2023
Relieved it isn't just myself who's planning to CTD at a future age instead of immediately.

35-40 is when I hope to bite it, either through a trans woman related method like saving up for a Brazilian butt lift and/or seeking euthanasia. It really all depends on how I feel by that age, but I imagine from how hopeless and pathetic my life has been the past decade that nothing outside transitioning will improve my health or happiness.

It's something I need to plan out later in life as I'm in an alright spot at the moment, but I know that 35-40 is when I'll CTD.

Reactions: paroxysm
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. I have been suicidal since the age of 18, and at that time I never wanted to live past the age of 27. Then (and unfortunately) after actually reaching the age of 27 I did not go through with my desire to die young; this is something that part of my conscience strongly regrets to this day. Afterwards I made a post on this forum around 2-3 years ago stating that I never wanted to live to the age of 30.

...And yet here I am. Still. Now at the age of 30! I betrayed myself the first time when I threw away the opportunity to die young at the age of 27, and now I have betrayed myself again by not ending my life after reaching 30.

Reactions: paroxysm
S

SpiritInTheSky

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
Sep 10, 2023

When I was younger I thought the same that living past 30 was pointless but now that I've gone passed that, I feel totally different. There's so many expectations when you're in your teens and 20s that it just feels like it's never going to end but once you turn 30 most of that fades away. You don't have to worry about school or what career you're going to have and people's opinions matter less to you and you feel like you don't have to prove yourself as much. It's daunting thinking you're going to be that age and "old" but in reality it can actually be better than your 20s.

Reactions: fkyou and paroxysm
drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I honestly wanted to ctb ever since I was young, I never wanted to reach adulthood. I wanted to ctb before I turned 18, but never got around to it unfortunately, and was forced to become an adult. I honestly never even saw myself living long enough to become one.

I was planning to ctb before I turn 25, but things have escalated so I may have to go out at 23 next month. I mainly chose the age of 25 as my exit point because I don't want to have to be a part of society. After 25 people expect you to have a job and career and I don't want to participate in this pyramid scheme of a society. I don't want to buy into this capitalistic scam.

Ctb'ing before 25 would also allow me to go out young, which is another "win"
Lol our society is totally a pyramid scheme you said it perfectly. I'm also 23 and the thought of dying young while I still have my looks and good memories is better than the possibility of fucking up my life further and getting uglier. I just don't see a future for myself as getting old has never been something I've looked forward to.

Reactions: fkyou and sserafim
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly I always planned to die in my teen years, but I'm not sure how possible that is anymore since I turn 20 in a few months.. I don't think I have a set age I want to die at, when I was younger I picked 25 as a reference point, but I had nothing planned about it and surely not enough information about CTB. I imagine I'm gonna do it within 3-4 years, but I'm hoping I'll have the possibilities and resources a lot faster than that. I don't want to go through with adult life.

Reactions: sserafim
C

conturbo

Jun 11, 2023
Been suicidal on and of from 16-23 theese past 3 years has been hell. Im 28 and I decided to ctb when Im turning 30 since three years ago. Everything gets worse as you get older. Finding new friends, girlfriend, social pressure, career. If you where a looser as a 21 year old and been stuck since you cant blame the age as an excuse. Been alone every birthday, holiday, new year totally alone for 7-8 years. 4 years since Ive even went out to socialize or been to date. If you are in your younger 20s and getting stuck it will get so much harder to get out. Adult life sucks.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lol our society is totally a pyramid scheme you said it perfectly. I'm also 23 and the thought of dying young while I still have my looks and good memories is better than the possibility of fucking up my life further and getting uglier. I just don't see a future for myself as getting old has never been something I've looked forward to.
Yeah I don't see a future for myself either and I've also never looked forward to getting old. I don't know why some people do, it makes no sense to me. I also don't know how some people (when they were kids) looked forward to becoming adults. Ever since I was young I never wanted to grow up or become an adult, but sadly I had no choice because I never did anything about it.

I will take matters into my own hands though and decide when I want to leave this world. I think 25 is ideal for my case as I don't want to enter late 20s or 30s. The thought of being 30 or anything beyond 25 terrifies me! I never want to live past my 20s (and I never will). I don't want to live that long! I honestly never even wanted to live past 18.

I don't see a point in adulthood or having to work away your life, and even less of a point in getting old and reaching old age. There's really no point to getting old. What's the purpose of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: drennedrat