• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else had imminent plans?
How are you feeling, preparing etc?
Would be nice to be able to talk to people at the same stage as me

Reactions: littlelady774, Egddios, dandan and 7 others
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I don't know when I'll do it. Could be tomorrow could be next month. Defiantly want to die before my 20th in September

• Hugs
Reactions: itssasssh144, fisil, ZomGuy and 2 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Doing it today, can't wait. The day can't go by any faster !!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: littlelady774, Egddios, dandan and 6 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If my stuff comes thru, then yes, I plan to exit this month as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: fisil, ZomGuy and 21Neberg
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Yup. After next week

• Hugs
Reactions: FrankieMay, fisil, ZomGuy and 1 other person
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
This is my birthday month I've decided to do it about a week before my birthday I don't want to ruin any other month or holiday for anyone. I'm getting my night night stuff ready I've modified it a little for my own sake of mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: *KNAZ*, Egddios, whyidon'tknow and 3 others
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Me, just like every other goddamn month. I'm numb to it until it's go time, then i tell myself i could try again later.

• Hugs
Reactions: FrankieMay, my heart hurts and fisil
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I want to. I'm shooting for the 23, but I'm not sure it'll be that day. Im not going to force myself; I'm only going if I'm ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingWitsie, FrankieMay, my heart hurts and 4 others
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Wow quite a few of us. I hope everyone finds peace with whatever happens.
I think if I can't go through with it on my chosen date im going to try and Get some help

Reactions: *KNAZ*, Karangel25, Faraway1990 and 2 others
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
Hopefully this week, finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990, Yaalya, FrankieMay and 1 other person
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else had imminent plans?
How are you feeling, preparing etc?
Would be nice to be able to talk to people at the same stage as me
To be honest... I hope it's this month if everything goes well... but I was not sure what to prepare .... what are your preparations, plans etc ???

• Hugs
Reactions: FrankieMay
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
To be honest... I hope it's this month if everything goes well... but I was not sure what to prepare .... what are your preparations, plans etc ???
Almost got everything together for sn, booked a hotel room, wrote letters to family. Just this waiting until the planned date is so hard knowing i have the sn already...
I also want to get out the house and clear my mind until the day, I'm going crazy! Last time I was abroad, it was hot and I could laze around in parks or wander around the city; not in the uk...
Have you started anything like that?

Reactions: *KNAZ*
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
My plan is to ctb on June 18, which is my 21st birthday. I'm going to get pissed drunk, take some pills to calm me down and go to a bridge in Vancouver that is only a little bit shorter than the Golden Gate Bridge.

I'm really scared and unsure, but I know I have to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec, Yaalya, DyingWitsie and 2 others
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Almost got everything together for sn, booked a hotel room, wrote letters to family. Just this waiting until the planned date is so hard knowing i have the sn already...
I also want to get out the house and clear my mind until the day, I'm going crazy! Last time I was abroad, it was hot and I could laze around in parks or wander around the city; not in the uk...
Have you started anything like that?

I am away from my family. I can't see them.. I dont want to actually... that will change my mind temporarily... if I may ask, may I know how old you are ?

I have not started anything as I am still waiting for my order. I plan to wipe everything off my phone.. clean my room.. call to friends and family and say some hopeful words. I am still thinking whether I should write a note ? Will the law enforcement even respect it ? I dont want my corpse to be sent back home as I am in another country. Will they respect it ??

I am also afraid about leaving a note. I would definitely specify some people and that would create trauma for them. I dont want to do that intentionally... what do you think ? Any suggestions ?

FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
I am away from my family. I can't see them.. I dont want to actually... that will change my mind temporarily... if I may ask, may I know how old you are ?

I have not started anything as I am still waiting for my order. I plan to wipe everything off my phone.. clean my room.. call to friends and family and say some hopeful words. I am still thinking whether I should write a note ? Will the law enforcement even respect it ? I dont want my corpse to be sent back home as I am in another country. Will they respect it ??

I am also afraid about leaving a note. I would definitely specify some people and that would create trauma for them. I dont want to do that intentionally... what do you think ? Any suggestions ?
Im 25 you? Do you mind me asking why you don't want to see your family? I live with my parents, moved back in after university last September, hence getting a hotel

Im doing a personal note to each member of my family instead of calling, I find it easier. I've also given them a song that reminds me of them/ says goodbye. I think calling would be more traumatic? Or do you not intend to reveal your intentions?
I can't imagine the police respecting any wishes at all, but I'm going to leave a note for them too, might as well try
My plan is to ctb on June 18, which is my 21st birthday. I'm going to get pissed drunk, take some pills to calm me down and go to a bridge in Vancouver that is only a little bit shorter than the Golden Gate Bridge.

Please make sure you're sure

I know it doesn't mean much but congrats and well done for making it to 21.i hope you can find a way to do one last fun thing before the bridge, it's your birthday after all :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Karangel25
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019

Please, as one of the members said, make sure you are sure. I planned to ctb on the same day as you for months now. But, im going to stall it for a while. Why, because i almost died practising for SWB. I did this while overdosing benzos, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and antiemetics with occasional weed smoking. Although, i was "practising" i also hoped that i succeeded in ctbing. As one of the threads read, "dying is not easy" you can survive quite a lot, not sure about a shotgun to the head, so i wish you do this with planning and certainty. I was certain that my family would have interfered with my attempt, they did interfer during the "practising", so i relaxed b4 i became a vegetable and decided to try at a different time when im sure that no one can do anything b4 its too late. And just a note, try not to be afraid, maybe listen to music. But from my experience, fear does not help in passing the point of no return. Try to focus on being grateful for death during the experience, thats how i processed my body not recieving enough oxgen. I turned back because i feared becoming a vegetable, still do. So be sure and i wish you find what you are seeking. "Be never afraid and the consequence opens the door" Slipknot- till we die.

Reactions: Alec and medicinenightmares
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Just so you guys know, I just had my 30mg meto and will hopefully be at peace soon. If you don't hear from me in 3 weeks you'll know what happened x

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec, jake3d, littlelady774 and 2 others
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Just so you guys know, I just had my 30mg meto and will hopefully be at peace soon. If you don't hear from me in 3 weeks you'll know what happened x
You took the 30 grams of sn?

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Farewell, if I loose hope I'll be joining ta soon, gotta kick it/try it(life) one more time.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Gonna be 27 soon.
I'll probably join the 27 club lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Karangel25 and ZomGuy
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Gonna be 27 soon.
I'll probably join the 27 club lol
I did also thought that once, 11 years ago.... Whatever ... The worst was being in the middle , undecided, confused.... Now I'm trying to enjoy what's left, I really don't know how much time I've got left.... Could be a day could be years... I dunno
How is it going?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and ZomGuy
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I wish you everything the best!❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I'm planning for my birthday or around it... Not this month

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
I'm on day five of my plan. Im not eating at all. I know it takes awhile for this to work but I want to suffer. So I just keep thinking that I can do this because hunger is not that bad. I really don't like to eat much anymore anyways. I'm just making sure others aren't monitoring my food intake for now. Good luck to you and hope you find peace

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm on day five of my plan. Im not eating at all. I know it takes awhile for this to work but I want to suffer. So I just keep thinking that I can do this because hunger is not that bad. I really don't like to eat much anymore anyways. I'm just making sure others aren't monitoring my food intake for now. Good luck to you and hope you find peace
such a bad attempt, come on , really? whats your plan? starving to death and not dying, you are in for a nice huge hospital bill.... which you didnt asked for in the first place.... cant say good luck on such a plan(well I dont know your plan, unless you plan something else besides no eating)

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
such a bad attempt, come on , really? whats your plan? starving to death and not dying, you are in for a nice huge hospital bill.... which you didnt asked for in the first place.... cant say good luck on such a plan(well I dont know your plan, unless you plan something else besides no eating)
I don't plan on getting caught not eating. I can't be in the hospital if no one knows what I'm doing. It's very easy to hide eating. I plan to let my body shut down from lack of food yes. Everyone does something different. To each their own I guess.

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I don't plan on getting caught not eating. I can't be in the hospital if no one knows what I'm doing. It's very easy to hide eating. I plan to let my body shut down from lack of food yes. Everyone does something different. To each their own I guess.
This could go on for a while especially if you're drinking fluids, why would you want to put yourself through that? Surely you can afford to get a more dignified way to CTB?

Reactions: KMS74381996 and MISERYinlife
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
This could go on for a while especially if you're drinking fluids, why would you want to put yourself through that? Surely you can afford to get a more dignified way to CTB?
I can afford it but why waste anything on myself. I guess I just really hate myself and I don't really care if I suffer or not. At the end of the day it will accomplish my goal. That's all that I care about.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I am waiting for August or September.

• Hugs