• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
LOL I was thinking today how lazy and depressed I am that I will only eat food that comes pre-made. Even stuff like soup, salad, cereal and toast is too much work. Instead I live on things like pre-made subs, granola bars, potato salad and yogurt. You know things are pretty bad when 30 seconds of food prep is too much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, Life+me=error, inconsequential and 11 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Frozen Pb&j sandwiches and ramen noodles bro.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, 15dec, Kjo and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Pb&j sandwiches and ramen noodles bro.
See, I admire that. The spreading of stuff onto bread, the applying of hot water to ramen noodles. That's manual labor, and that takes dedication.

Reactions: H2H2, appalachian moon, 15dec and 7 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Mmm what about gummy fruit snacks, ice cream and slim jims.

Reactions: Donewith_, 15dec, Kjo and 2 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yup, I've hardly cooked anything that wasn't convenience food in months.

Reactions: 15dec, Kjo, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Yep! The most confusing part about depression for me is how making myself a sandwich feels like so much hard, physical exercise I can only accomplish it once every few days. If you thought I was just like this I'd look like the laziest person in existence, haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Circles, 15dec and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I haven't even heat premade food in like 5 years.
At my current job there's a budget for food and a guy who's job is to heat it for everyone. I only eat there. Will rarely actively go out of my way to go to a burger king equivalent, but that's when I'm absolutely starving on a syrian refugee level.
Feels weird, man.

Reactions: Circles, 15dec and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Exactly! Dunkin' Donuts sandwiches freeze well and can be reheated in the microwave in a minute. That is my go-to food. I don't even have my stove connected to the gas line. Why bother?

Reactions: Aardwolf, Circles, 15dec and 1 other person
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I don't know how to cook food, at least not anything beyond a TV dinner, and I don't have a wife to cook for me.

Reactions: Aardwolf, Circles, 15dec and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
The height of my food prep lately is microwaving a potato. :ehh:

Reactions: Aardwolf, Circles, 15dec and 2 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
well i cook but hardly anything adventurous like i used to e.g. i don't make my own curries now i just buy premade etc or have a kabab that i fill up on the fies and pitta bread so there is enough meat left for the next day and a pizza for 2 days so nowhere near like i used to when i used to bake my own bread and buns etc

Reactions: Circles, 15dec, andy69 and 1 other person
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
well i cook but hardly anything adventurous like i used to e.g. i don't make my own curries now i just buy premade etc or have a kabab that i fill up on the fies and pitta bread so there is enough meat left for the next day and a pizza for 2 days so nowhere near like i used to when i used to bake my own bread and buns etc

I used to be like that, too. I used to bake sourdough bread, cookies, and cakes all the time. Now nothing. I want to get rid of all my baking equipment. My sourdough start is dead now.

Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles, 15dec and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Instant ramen and alcohol every day. Living the dream.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aardwolf, Skathon, Rukia and 3 others
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Couldn't do that to myself. idk how you have bowel movements.

Reactions: Circles, 15dec and Dartz
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Somewhat the same situation here. My microwave oven is my personal cook. Tv dinners,pizza and whatnot for almost 3 years now. At noon at work i go buy a sandwich which includes vegetables (most healthy part of the entire day).

Reactions: Circles, 15dec and Dartz
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I get my food delivered once a week. Some of the meals involve some level of preparation (microwaving things) or cooking a couple of eggs. But yeah, I haven't really cooked a meal for a long time.

Reactions: Circles
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
LOL I was thinking today how lazy and depressed I am that I will only eat food that comes pre-made. Even stuff like soup, salad, cereal and toast is too much work. Instead I live on things like pre-made subs, granola bars, potato salad and yogurt. You know things are pretty bad when 30 seconds of food prep is too much.

lol I've been doing this for years. A bowl of oats (straight from the container; uncooked) and peanuts is my staple. It started out as part of my diet when i was trying to lose weight. Ended up being a habit.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I avoid that stuff like the plague. But that's because my anti depressants are working. If they weren't working, I probably wouldn't give a shit what I eat.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Not really. I cook most food from scratch. It's part of controlling my appearance. Control is nice. If it's a really bad pain day, I will still get out of bed to make something simple like scrambled eggs, or a baked potato & broccoli.

Reactions: ithappens, Life+me=error and Circles
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
I haven't eaten in 2 days. There's pizza in my freezer and it would take only 10min in the oven,but I just cant

• Hugs
Reactions: Aardwolf, ithappens and Jen0804