Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's not a life worth living. The stigma, the loneliness, etc. Free medical and food stamps means nothing when life just consists of a mind that's eroding and struggle after struggle with no one else around to ease the burden. I often wish I had someone to help me, but it's a fantasy.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Hyperbunny, Chupacabra 44 and 4 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I have considered trying again, but i think ill leave the space open for someone in greater need than myself.. As far as the stigmas that come with disability, screw anyone giving you a hard time or judging you. They arent worth the time of day! But in response to being lonely and needing someone, im always here if you need to talk!

I hope you can find some enjoyment in something very soon friend

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gnip, TooConscious, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I am. Not fun dealing with people and feeling like a leech on taxpayers. It's not a good feeling when you can't provide for yourself. But
I didn't ask to have health problems, or to even exist.

Reactions: disillusionment, Gnip, Chupacabra 44 and 6 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I have considered trying again, but i think ill leave the space open for someone in greater need than myself.. As far as the stigmas that come with disability, and screw anyone giving you a hard time or judging you. They arent worth the time of day! But in response to being lonely and needing someone, im always here if you need to talk!

I hope you can find some enjoyment in something very soon friend
Screw the very people I could've had friendships and relationships with if I had been normal? That's terrible advice.
I am. Not fun dealing with people and feeling like a leech on taxpayers. It's not a good feeling when you can't provide for yourself. But
I didn't ask to have health problems, or to even exist.
Amen. I'm embarrassed every time I pull out my food stamp card or when I tell a doctor or cute nurse that I don't work.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: TooConscious and Heart Shards
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Screw the very people I could've had friendships and relationships with if I had been normal? That's terrible advice.

Amen. I'm embarrassed every time I pull out my food stamp card or when I tell a doctor that I don't work.
Umm.. you want friends that judge you for being yourself and getting the help that you need? thats on you then.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Lostandlooking and Heart Shards
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Meeting women or anyone for that matter is hard as an adult. It's harder when you're selected out of society and placed on a program that artificially extends your life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered and Heart Shards
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yeah which I'm grateful to have, I'd have no income otherwise at the moment because I still can't work because of Covid

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Spitfire, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019

Amen. I'm embarrassed every time I pull out my food stamp card or when I tell a doctor or cute nurse that I don't work.
To be fair, what else can you do to for people that harass you? If someone's going to beat you down for something you can't control, it;s best to leave toxic relationships. Don't fight with those that aren't worth your time.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Umm.. you want friends that judge you for being yourself and getting the help that you need? thats on you then.
Most people are judgmental. Most people are shit, even me. While on this rock, I wanted to have the full life experience despite most people being of the type that aren't worth knowing. Unfortunately we're social creatures and suffer if alone too long.
Yeah which I'm grateful to have, I'd have no income otherwise at the moment because I still can't work because of Covid
If I hadn't qualified, I would've died in my mid-20s due to facing homelessness. I would have preferred that to having these extra years of being alone, watching my brain atrophy, having hope for a life that will never be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Most people are judgmental. Most people are shit, even me. While on this rock, I wanted to have the full life experience despite most people being of the type that aren't worth knowing. Unfortunately we're social creatures and suffer if alone too long.
I can understand. For me, people have lead me to suicidal thoughts. I can't take the abuse so I stay to myself and still feel like I'm dying, but it's better than being abused.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
To be fair, what else can you do to for people that harass you? If someone's going to beat you down for something you can't control, it;s best to leave toxic relationships. Don't fight with those that aren't worth your time.
Even I look down on people on welfare. No one is entirely understanding of the situations other people are in.
I can understand. For me, people have lead me to suicidal thoughts. I can't take the abuse so I stay to myself and still feel like I'm dying, but it's better than being abused.
You act as if there's abusive people and non-abusive people. It's not black and white. Most people fall in the middle and judge you silently. Very few people are in the category of non-abusive (saints).

• Hugs
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Even I look down on people on welfare. No one is entirely understanding of the situations other people are in.

You act as if there's abusive people and non-abusive people. It's not black and white. Most people fall in the middle and judge you silently. Very few people are in the category of non-abusive (saints).
I don't look down other for being on the system, I look down on myself.

Which is why i said I keep to myself. because people have led me to suicide. I never said people were capable of good, quite the opposite. If people were capable of good, I would leave my house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Womps
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We have to remember others suffer too. Imagine working your guts out because that's how you were raised to never complain despite being underlayingly disabled trying to survive and succeed in a cruel uncaring world.
Those with the opportunity to sit around watching netflix don't have it to bad compared to the depressed workers who more often than not are the ones who actually commit suicide not like us here they suffer so much they just feel they can't turn anywhere but to slice themselves or whatever. I hope that makes sense basically I agree most people are dick heads. Most people are drug dealing informants working for a corrupt elit if you don't see this wake up ALL DRUG DEALERS AREVSNUTCHING PAID INFORMANTS BY CORRUPT POLICE INSTITUTIONS That's why there's so much pain in the world because drugs are illegal.
Some kind caring souls I've seen kill themselves yet scum still exist and waste of space in the middle people like me and you (from what your saying) don't have it too bad I have to remind myself this everyday I have food, heat even if I don't have an appetite.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Spitfire and Heart Shards
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
We have to remember others suffer too. Imagine working your guts out because that's how you were raised to never complain despite being underlayingly disabled trying to survive and succeed in a cruel uncaring world.
Those with the opportunity to sit around watching netflix don't have it to bad compared to the depressed workers who more often than not are the ones who actually commit suicide not like us here they suffer so much they just feel they can't turn anywhere but to slice themselves or whatever. I hope that makes sense basically I agree most people are dick heads. Most people are drug dealing informants working for a corrupt elit if you don't see this wake up ALL DRUG DEALERS AREVSNUTCHING PAID INFORMANTS BY CORRUPT POLICE INSTITUTIONS That's why there's so much pain in the world because drugs are illegal.
Some kind caring souls I've seen kill themselves yet scum still exist and waste of space in the middle people like me and you (from what your saying) don't have it too bad I have to remind myself this everyday I have food, heat even if I don't have an appetite.
People who only suffer from depression don't know how good they have it. They should try a day in my head. Watching them blow their brains out afterward would satisfy my anger.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heart Shards and Spitfire
SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
i would love to try but i honestly doubt i would be eligable. Either because im not ""retarted"" enough or ""depressed" enough

• Aww..
Reactions: TooConscious and Heart Shards
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Used to be when I was in my early 20s. Got old super fast because meds didn't work and getting a government check for $550 a month didn't cut it. Got off of it, got off the medicines after 5 years and went back to school. Now I make $550 in 2 days, unmedicated, and still broken.

Reactions: TooConscious
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
How self-rightous of you! How do you know I have it better than people that work? I spend most of my time laying in bed wishing it would all end. It's people with your attitude that cause people that live on benefits to kill themselves. We already feel shitty enough, like leeches, we don't need someone like you invalidating our emotions and feelings just because we CAN'T work. Notice how I said can't and not won't. I wish I was able. But I'm not. I grew up in a conservative, Christian home. I was taught to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" and all that other bullshit
And after ten years of working, I lost my ability to hold a job. I got bad work reviews, 40/100 bad. Eventually, I just stopped showing up, couldn't get out of bed. Disability has been a life send. And you can't judge someone elses suffering, how bad someone else has it just because they don't work. Id say if you can still work, you're not too bad off, but I wont take the road youve taken and assume that. Have fun on your high horse.
People who only suffer from depression don't know how good they have it. They should try a day in my head. Watching them blow their brains out afterward would satisfy my anger.
depressed people's suffering is still suffering,Dude. And the fact that you said that watching them blow their brains would ease your rage makes me concerned for any mentally ill people you know in real life. Desiring death for others is not healthy, its really sick.
and might I add that people, celebrities with millions in the bank, who no longer have to work if they please, and live in multi-million Mansions still kill themselves. I guess Kurt Kobain, Amy Winehouse, Ernest Hemingway, Kate Spade should have realized how good they had compared to the everyday Joe. Except every problem isn't monetary, and for some reason a few people on here can't fathom that truth. People have relationship problems, abuse, lack of support in their lives, and yes--mental illness, it degrades your quality of life just like any other disease. the point is you don't know what suffering Amy, Kurt, Ernest, Spade, went through, and it's screwed up to write off their suffering just because they were "better off."

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deepseaburrito, Gnip and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have thought about it to start the process. I almost did 2-3 years ago, but I backed out of it after I found other means to access the type of help I needed from a different source.

I really want to say how thankful I am for having something like disability to even exist for any of us anywhere at all.

Also, thankful for food stamps and soup kitchens, and shelters, and any other types of organizations and things that society has set to help people.. countries providing what is essentially free healthcare, and especially for emergency Departments and hospitals too. I wish they were better than they are.. or simply not needed.

The stigma of having mental diseases vs physical illnesses vs joblessness or any other hardship is rather sickening to begin with to me.

I am saddened to hear of people who are struggling in their life is all I am really saying.

It's not a life worth living. The stigma, the loneliness, etc. Free medical and food stamps means nothing when life just consists of a mind that's eroding and struggle after struggle with no one else around to ease the burden. I often wish I had someone to help me, but it's a fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, TooConscious and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I have thought about it to start the process. I almost did 2-3 years ago, but I backed out of it after I found other means to access the type of help I needed from a different source.

I really want to say how thankful I am for having something like disability to even exist for any of us anywhere at all.

Also, thankful for food stamps and soup kitchens, and shelters, and any other types of organizations and things that society has set to help people.. countries providing what is essentially free healthcare, and especially for emergency Departments and hospitals too. I wish they were better than they are.. or simply not needed.

The stigma of having mental diseases vs physical illnesses vs joblessness or any other hardship is rather sickening to begin with to me.

I am saddened to hear of people who are struggling in their life is all I am really saying.
Exactly, why should suffering be a contest? Is suffering a fashion statement these days? "My suffering has more flair than yours." Just accept the fact that people suffer for a myriad of reasons and all of them are valid, despite other circumstances. Because someone telling your suffering isn't as bad as a person that works, is poor, etc. doesn't feel good, so don't do it to other people. This forum is slowly becoming toxic because of bullshit like this.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I've lived a lot of shit since my childhood and I'm already too tired to continue, I don't want to do anything or make an effort in anything, it doesn't give me the mind for more.
I can never be that person that I always thought I could be. it was only a dream

Reactions: TooConscious and Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
How self-rightous of you! How do you know I have it better than people that work? I spend most of my time laying in bed wishing it would all end. It's people with your attitude that cause people that live on benefits to kill themselves. We already feel shitty enough, like leeches, we don't need someone like you invalidating our emotions and feelings just because we CAN'T work. Notice how I said can't and not won't. I wish I was able. But I'm not. I grew up in a conservative, Christian home. I was taught to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" and all that other bullshit
And after ten years of working, I lost my ability to hold a job. I got bad work reviews, 40/100 bad. Eventually, I just stopped showing up, couldn't get out of bed. Disability has been a life send. And you can't judge someone elses suffering, how bad someone else has it just because they don't work. Id say if you can still work, you're not too bad off, but I wont take the road youve taken and assume that. Have fun on your high horse.

depressed people's suffering is still suffering,Dude. And the fact that you said that watching them blow their brains would ease your rage makes me concerned for any mentally ill people you know in real life. Desiring death for others is not healthy, its really sick.
and might I add that people, celebrities with millions in the bank, who no longer have to work if they please, and live in multi-million Mansions still kill themselves. I guess Kurt Kobain, Amy Winehouse, Ernest Hemingway, Kate Spade should have realized how good they had compared to the everyday Joe. Except every problem isn't monetary, and for some reason a few people on here can't fathom that truth. People have relationship problems, abuse, lack of support in their lives, and yes--mental illness, it degrades your quality of life just like any other disease. the point is you don't know what suffering Amy, Kurt, Ernest, Spade, went through, and it's screwed up to write off their suffering just because they were "better off."
Sorry but there are magnitudes of suffering greater than depression. I have depression too but it's minor compared to all my other shit. There's magnitudes of suffering greater than my own too such as schizophrenia or locked-in-body syndrome

Anyway my example was extreme to make a point.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry but there are magnitudes of suffering greater than depression. I have depression too but it's minor compared to all my other shit. There's magnitudes of suffering greater than my own too such as schizophrenia or locked-in-body syndrome

Anyway my example was extreme to make a point.
Of course. You have so much more suffering than anyone else on SS. I forgot suffering is a contest, a fashion show. How petty of me to forget. I must say your outfit has more flair than mine. I bid you adieu and praise you for having the "most" suffering.

Reactions: Gnip
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Of course. You have so much more suffering than anyone else on SS. I forgot suffering is a contest, a fashion show. How petty of me to forget. I must say your outfit has more flair than mine. I bid you adieu and praise you for having the "most" suffering.
I never said I have the most suffering. Stop exaggerating.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I never said I have the most suffering. Stop exaggerating.
You seem to think severe depression is petty,and it's not. It's just as much of a hell as any other disease. It reduces cognitive function, you lose the ability to function, you can be locked to your bed for days at a time, and often it leads the person to take their life. It's a terminal illness. But you want make this inflation of others, make severe (not minor) depression look like a cakewalk and since most people here most likely have depression, your down playing everyone else's suffering not as bad as schizophrenia, MS, ECT. Medical disabilities are not a contest, but you won't listen to reason and I have no more energy to keep using it. Have a nice night. Adieu.

Reactions: Gnip
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
To give benefit of the doubt that you're not just looking for people to *argue* with I don't understand what you're 'attacking me for when we are basically on similar terms. I forced myself to work when it was possible as I didn't imagine I was disabled because I can walk and jesus loved me blah blah. And after ten years I am so worn down that I'm like an 90 year old man at late 20`s.
And I was saying disability is why I'm here enables me to have a pretty darn fair standard of living and I used things like netflix to draw away from my mental and physical health issues.

You are just attacking me for no reason, are you trying to be like a bully of the forum, unnecessarily targeting people and in alot of cases probably emotionally harm some people. Anyone can see my post was basically saying everyone's the same and suffers (other than the elite) but you say I'm on a high horse, ridiculous.
When we see someone quoted our post we expect a pleasant feeling of interacting with like minded people, not just being abused.
I've lived a lot of shit since my childhood and I'm already too tired to continue, I don't want to do anything or make an effort in anything, it doesn't give me the mind for more.
I can never be that person that I always thought I could be. it was only a dream
I wonder if there is something medically proven surrounding energy and suicidal ideation... As for example I am in very poor physical health the same as my grandmother who's in her late 80's, yet she has so much more energy to do things like cooking, house chores, socialising etc. All I have the energy to do is to do as little as possible... In which case I get accused of beig lazy by other disabled people who do so much more activities than me, so I wonder if I am but when I try either can't, literally or become so low mood that I lose my control over my mental health.
Used to be when I was in my early 20s. Got old super fast because meds didn't work and getting a government check for $550 a month didn't cut it. Got off of it, got off the medicines after 5 years and went back to school. Now I make $550 in 2 days, unmedicated, and still broken.
Well done, that's some doing, so if you've gone through that, you can achieve whatever your interpretation of being 'fixed' maybe.
It's not a competition...
If this week is rougher than usual I understand you may be venting because existence is cruel and I empathize but if you are genuinely demeaning all people with depression you need to change your thinking pattern or you'll be damaging yourself and those around you. I'm only speaking from experience as in bad episodes I've been in your mentality also have schizophrenia, anxiety, hyper vigilance and a period of agoraphobia.
i would love to try but i honestly doubt i would be eligable. Either because im not ""retarted"" enough or ""depressed" enough
My friend you are sincerely on a forum discussing your wish to commit suicide. By anyone's moral capacity you qualify.
Unfortunately the system is set up so it makes it easy for people who are till to fake it. Most well off drug dealers, even some barons who are millionaires claim disability as a contributing factor front for their income. There is a bucket of money to dish out and unfortunately most medical assessors will give you as little as they possibly can so you can't hold back.... If you're the sort of person who says "well I try to see the best in life" DON'T you need to be watched at all times by famiky/friends support network to ensure you don't hurt yourself.
Make an issue of having people in your life... This sick corrupt system picks on people it thinks won't be able to fight back so if you say you're a loner and your assessor has no empathy they will cross you off as an easy target to keep the money you're entitled too on the pot.

Last edited: