Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I first became interested in this stuff when I was looking for distractions from the stress of everyday life so that I wouldn't be thinking about suicide 24/7. It did help because it can be interesting listening to people's experiences on podcasts that are related to things like this. As far as cryptids go, the one that intrigues me the most is called the Dogman. I don't know if anyone else has heard about these ones, but they are the scariest kind that I have ever heard of.

Some of the sightings and experiences could be caused by wild imaginations and misidentification (or just making shit up, which some people are good at), but some of them might be real (maybe?). I think a part of the reason why I've become so interested in these things lately is because I think that being out in the woods to CTB would be the most peaceful location. I also think that if I was going to use a method that was quick and relatively painless, that it would be the perfect time to encounter a predator in the woods, whether it's a bear, mountain lion, wolf, or something far more bizarre. It doesn't seem like it would be scary if I was about to die anyway. At that point, you might as well be saying, "Dinner time! Come and get it!"

What do the rest of you think about this kind of stuff?

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've been fascinated by this sort of thing since I was a kid. I still find myself looking for new documentaries on the stuff all the time.

If you're into the dogman stuff you should checkout the beast of bray road. I'd also recommend the Scole Experiment, which is some of the best evidence I've seen that ghosts are real.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If you're into the dogman stuff you should checkout the beast of bray road.

Ah, I've heard of that before and read quite a bit about it. Interesting stuff. I've also been listening to the Dogman Encounters podcast lately. It's a great stress reliever. I'll have to check out the Scole Experiment since I haven't heard of it before.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Ah, I've heard of that before and read quite a bit about it. Interesting stuff. I've also been listening to the Dogman Encounters podcast lately. It's a great stress reliever. I'll have to check out the Scole Experiment since I haven't heard of it before.
You're definitely in for a treat with the scole experiment. There's a few videos of it on YouTube but I think the one I posted above is the best one.

I'll have to checkout those podcasts you mentioned. Do you have a link or should I just Google it or something?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I checked out the Scole experiment and the video that you shared in this thread @Brick In The Wall was very interesting! The only thing that confuses me is what ghosts actually are. There are so many different religions with their own unique explanations and people who belong to them think their explanations are correct. It would be cool if the ghosts were actually the spirits of people communicating with the living, rather than evil spirits pretending to be people. We are pretty limited on what we can find out about the other side, since we can't go there and come back without dying.

I was also wondering if you had a chance to check out Dogman Encounters. I see that a new video was uploaded yesterday, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. Some of those stories are insane, which is the reason I wouldn't want to be face to face with a creature like that, unless I was already dying anyway.

• Love
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I used to listen to Dogman Encounters Radio a few years ago, I love that stuff. Some of them are so genuinely creepy.

But yeah I've always been super interested in aliens, cryptids, and ancient civilization stuff.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Lost in a Dream
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I checked out the Scole experiment and the video that you shared in this thread @Brick In The Wall was very interesting! The only thing that confuses me is what ghosts actually are. There are so many different religions with their own unique explanations and people who belong to them think their explanations are correct. It would be cool if the ghosts were actually the spirits of people communicating with the living, rather than evil spirits pretending to be people. We are pretty limited on what we can find out about the other side, since we can't go there and come back without dying.

I was also wondering if you had a chance to check out Dogman Encounters. I see that a new video was uploaded yesterday, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. Some of those stories are insane, which is the reason I wouldn't want to be face to face with a creature like that, unless I was already dying anyway.
I've just started listening to the dogman encounters. It's pretty interesting so far.

I'm glad you enjoyed the scole experiment! I was a skeptic and didn't believe in ghosts when I was younger. Until I had a few encounters of my own.

I've seen so many shows and documentaries on these subjects. I'll see if I can dig up a few more good ones for you when I catch the time.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I was a skeptic and didn't believe in ghosts when I was younger. Until I had a few encounters of my own.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't had any encounters like this, but I sometimes wish that I would. I've worked in places that were rumored to be haunted, but the ghosts there seemed to be pretty boring... The only thing that concerns me is that I don't want my first encounter to be with a malevolent ghost.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I LOVE cryptids and the like!!! They're super interesting and fun to research.

I honestly would love to see the Mothman. It's probably my favourite cryptid!