• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ruru-chan2

Ruru-chan2

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
My parents now always be friendly and toxic positive after they saw that I'm serious. Like, why now? It feels so wrong and forced

Reactions: lonely247 and demitriusmigsysvotf
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah. I've definitely experienced this. It's annoying and weird - definitely forced. I feel it'll likely shift over time. I feel it can come from people being unsure of how to act and uncomfortable. Sorry you have to deal with that. 🫂

Reactions: lonely247, demitriusmigsysvotf and Ruru-chan2
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
No, not at all. It just got worse. A lot worse.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Ruru-chan2
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
If they were toxic before, then they're just putting on a face. People don't change, dude. Don't let them fool you.

Reactions: Andrew10, divinemistress36, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 2 others
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
No, lol, everybody was pissed as fuck. I had my attempt ten years ago. I did it because of my anxiety and depression. Then when I started having my symptoms from my chronic pain illness, everybody had a harder time believing me because they thought it was all in my head. So in a way, I wish I didn't try to kill myself because they would have taken my physical illness symptoms seriously since the beginning instead of thinking it's related to my mental health.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadfemboy:(
Ruru-chan2

Ruru-chan2

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Well I have to admit that it wasn't always like this. They also said things like "did you know how hard we suffered from your actions"

H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
Had something like this happen to me. Their behaviour will definitely shift back, 100%. It feels forced because they are forcibly supress their true nature. Also typical manipulative behavior, trying to guilt trip.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
My parents now always be friendly and toxic positive after they saw that I'm serious. Like, why now? It feels so wrong and forced
Depends what you define as attempt but after the psych ward if anything it's the opposite for me from people.