P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
I have two daughters, one of them on the spectrum and I can't imagine the pain it will cause them when I go, especially if it's obviously by my own hand. I often think of maybe trying to do it in a way that it looks like it's an accident, but no sure fire way to do that. I will continue to bear this pain so that I don't have to increase their pain, but damn it's tough I want to CTB so bad.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 414xxx, kyhoti and Not Sure
N

Not Sure

Oct 27, 2021
Same here, only it's a boy and a girl. Since they are not living with my anymore it seemed to be a bit more easy to CTB, but SI is quite strong nonetheless. How old are yours?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You might leave a note asking that they be told it was an accident. Your method would need to be consistant with sonething accidental.
It will not be a good situation for them, but a well crafted and respected lie would soften the blow.
Some secrets need to be kept.

• Hmph!
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I feel this. I have two adult children and one minor child. It tears at my soul when I think about them in the aftermath of my passing. Would that I could go "naturally", instead of by my own hand. In my mind, it would change the flavor of any grief they would have.