S

starscourge_19

18 yr old failure who fell from grace hard
Aug 24, 2022
Straight A student, decent friend group and it all comes crashing down in the past 2 years, all that studying and effort for nothing because your grades are affected by circumstances no university understands and was out of your control. Close friends grown distant because of living in an area thousands of miles away. 2 years of this torture, I had my life planned out very simply now it's over. All those I surpassed in the past going ahead of me in life and I know it's wrong to envy them but I can't help but not it's just painful man and it will never end by youth will be completely wasted

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: abyss, Celerity, Ginnn and 9 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I've been in the shit since I was a kid, so I guess it was inevitable that I would end up thinking about crossing over.

but what's worse? The fact one never knowing happiness or tragically lose everything?

• Aww..
Reactions: 7b48hl and starscourge_19
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I've always had suicidal thoughts and it was kinda bad in middle school but after that I tried to ignore such thoughts and I was happy, and I thought I would be happy forever
And then later all that changed

• Love
Reactions: starscourge_19 and waitingforrest
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
Yes. I have always been suicidal but I expected life to get better when I graduate, move out, and find a career. Oh well.......

• Aww..
Reactions: starscourge_19
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Nunca imaginei isso na minha vida. Até tomar a vacina da covid19 e ter minha vida arruinada.

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
same. I'm stuck in a job I hate when I was supposed to be a DOCTOR. 98% In high school. 4.75 GPA in uni preparatory year for NOTHING. Definitely surpassed by people who asked for my help at one point. I don't envy them but I feel bitter cuz I lacked guidance and support by family and was ignorant.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: outatime_85 and starscourge_19
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I'm surprised I'm still alive.
I hope you can pick up the good habits and get out of this dark hole.

• Love
Reactions: FrozenMango and starscourge_19
Regrets

Regrets

★★★★★
Aug 7, 2022
I was a dream kid until I was 15 and shit hit the fan. From that point I know it was only a matter of time until I CTB.

• Hugs
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I never thought I would ever have the golden key to the crapper.

Maybe if I had tweaked some of the choices I made, things might have ended differently.

However. I still think even if I had changed every choice I made, all it would have done was delay the inevitable.

That said, I made my bed, and what has become of me and my life is the price I must pay.

I am where I deserve to be.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Astronauta, Celerity and starscourge_19
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Not to be a pro-lifer, but your youth is far from over. It sounds to me like you could come back from this. You can find more friends and better opportunities.
I never thought I would ever have the golden key to the crapper.

Maybe if I had tweaked some of the choices I made, things might have ended differently.

However. I still think even if I had changed every choice I made, all it would have done was delay the inevitable.

That said, I made my bed, and what has become of me and my life is the price I must pay.

I am where I deserve to be.
Same. Aside from my childhood, I have made the bad decisions that led me here.

• Wow
Reactions: veryhappyhuman, abyss and starscourge_19