FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
I don't know... I've literally never fit in anywhere, not online, not in real life. Even on this forum I don't feel like I belong. I make posts and end up deleting them 1 minute after, or sometimes I just close the window right before I can click the send button. It's like being rejected all my life has made me afraid of sharing myself with others. I mean, what is even the point of sharing yourself if you're just gonna be put off as weird for it? Maybe I'm just too odd for anyone to like me, too incapable of having a normal conversation or writing a good post... I don't even know why I'm writing this to be honest. I can't be the only person that's going through this, right?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blazysuzan, ForbiddenSiren, Élégie and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I have never belonged anywhere in this world, in my case I am simply not meant for life. I have never really been able to relate to others and I do not want to either. I have always felt this way. There is nothing here for me, I should be gone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, Emmie, waitingforrest and 6 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Many of us here know the feeling well, myself included. Usually the diagnosis is a fine blend of autism mixed with liberal sprinklings of childhood neglect/abuse. Some say that the situation can be workable with the right support, but I don't know much about the success stories and I am certainly not one right now. But know that you are always welcome to share your thoughts if you wish to do so.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Élégie, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, waitingforrest and 6 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Me too! It sucks even more when it's online. You try to talk in communities or different social media websites and I always feel overlooked. Maybe I'm too awkward or just uninteresting. When I try to make friends and no one seems to care for me being around, it hurts a little.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blazysuzan, Élégie, akana and 7 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I think it is safe to say most of the people around here can understand.

I don't fit into society or my family, and I don't stand out in ways that society and my family deem successful or normal either. (I am a misfit.)

I am the proverbial square peg in a round hole.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, waitingforrest, Endex and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I don't fit in anywhere and I really don't care anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, waitingforrest, Endex and 2 others
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I feel all these individuals. I feel like I was born a misfit. I've been rejected by society and have lived with it for so long it's time for me to CTB. It's sad we feel like the only way to solve this is to CTB. But what other way is there?

May all find peace in whatever way u decide.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, Endex, Klophy and 2 others
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I never fit in, never felt like I was enough. Even my husband cheated on me and left. I move on and met a narcissist who also dumped me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Funeralprincess, waitingforrest, Endex and 4 others
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, i've always felt like i've never fit into any groups. I do the same thing with deleting messages before i can send them or constantly rewriting them. Although now I try to send them hoping to connect with anyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, FML_ and Endex
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
That's me to a tee.. I've always felt uncomfortable in any situation with people around.. Even in times where I should be truly happy. I feel like an alien that cant understand human customs. In turn people cant understand me so I become bully bait most of the time.

It's like I'm that whale who can't be with a colony cause she sings on the different frequency.

https://www.treehugger.com/worlds-l...=But what about a whale,one else can hear her.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, outatime_85, waitingforrest and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Yes ever since puberty I knew I couldn't fit in. Well I had interest. I liked acting on stage, dance, guitar, filming I was the creative type. I feel I lost this spark after my sexual coercive assault at 22. I isolated and had a mental break down.

• Hugs
Reactions: 710
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
Damn you remind me of myself! You are not odd my friend, Ive done the same with deleting posts. Its hard when you feel you dont belong, especially in life. I completely understand. But no one here is going to judge you :) take care of yourself and if you ever need to talk send me a pm

Also you are not weird, try and stop telling yourself that 🖒

Last edited:
G

gh0stt0wn

Aug 24, 2022
yes. my problem stems from not being able to let go of anxieties and having a wandering consciousness/foxus.. i've super high inhibition preventing a flow state in social situations. all this tied to ptsd. its painfully obvious to others and fills the room with a foul stench which is why i've lived that hermit life for nearly 20 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie