sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Im here because i made hopefully my last life mistake I learnt late in life that my decision making is very bad when im under the influence even the next day (especially the next day when i thought i was sober but i wasnt) so cant take looking back on what ive done frys my mind so ive decided i cant take it anymore I think about my mistakes 24/7 So time to go

Reactions: Leo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I must be under the influence all the time since I fuck up everything too. No most of my mistakes were done sober, still sucks though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Life_and_Death and sparkie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, under the influence of alcohol I even had sex and told some girls I wanted a serious relationship lol. Also, I've wasted lots of money when I was drunk so yeah, I've kinda fucked up many things too.
Since I quit alcohol, things are going much better but I still wanna ctb in spite of being trying to live.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i wish. sadly im still quite conscious when i drink. (i know dont "i wish" or whatever but in this case i do and i dont feel the need to explain myself as to why i do and if 'you' want to go off at me for it thats nice.)

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Completely dont understand what you said can you explain?