Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
THERE SO FREAKING BADASS. Like honestly, I've always been a huge fan of Anime Intro's. There always full of life and so much energy. They pump up the shows so well.

Right now the anime "Erased" is the anime i'm about to finish and it's intro is badass. Especially the end where the bullet catches his glasses and reflects the killer (that was just sick, don't think I usually would of caught it but i'm 100% sober these days)

And Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Has a pretty good intro as well. Seasons 1 and 2.

• Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Skathon, _Minsk and 4 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I love Jojo's opening, it's so high energy and well animated!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, ChoclateIsSweet, harkovv and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Don't forget the endings, they are cool also :wink:

Reactions: Zappfe lover, Skathon, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I know, right? Attack on Titan's openings get me all fired up.
I love Jojo's opening, it's so high energy and well animated!
Which one of them? They're all good, though. Stardust Crusaders openings especially.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I know, right? Attack on Titan's openings get me all fired up.

Which one of them? They're all good, though. Stardust Crusaders openings especially.
My favorite is Diamond is Unbreakable personally, but they are all awesome in their own right :)

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and TheSoulless
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
The only anime intros I've really loved are mob psycho 100 and the first OP for fire force. Those where the good shit.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and ChoclateIsSweet
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
I love both the opening and the ending of "Claymore".

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Naruto intros all the way! Ayeee.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and omoidarui
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Pretty much every anime I've ever watched had a banging intro.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Csmith8827
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I love Black lagoon intro! Red Fraction is my all time fav opening.

Reactions: draw a circle, Deleted member 17331 and parasytes_
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
No, we skipped every single one of them. Mostly cuz only time we watched them were hour long marathons, and it would waste too much of the precious and limited time. Worth it

ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favourite. I end up shouting the lyric everytime it comes on.

It's one of the first anime I watched with my family and it just makes me nostalgic of the time where we'd go in the living room and watch it together.

Reactions: torturedbylife and Deleted member 17331
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
Oh my gosh yes!!! I have a whole youtube playlist dedicated just for anime openings and endings alone. I think my favorite ones are from Psycho-Pass, with Out of Control being the best!

Natsu Suki

Natsu Suki

Elder weeb
Feb 14, 2020
I have uh, how do I say it without sounding like a total weeb. "Watched my fair share of anime", ever since I was a kid I've been constantly watching and keeping up with the anime/manga or you could say weeb world in general. It's such an awesome hobby to collect manga, discs or boxsets, figures, etc. It's one of the only things keeping me running at this point, all the enjoyment I have with them is immeasurable for me. Anyway, with that off topic tirade over, it's hard to pick out just a few op'/ed's that are awesome. Welcome to the NHK's Puzzle was a great mix with the intros animation, the ost for that show is amazing in general along with the show. The original Hellsing (2001) not the Ultimate ova (but Ultimate has a pretty great one as well), god that jazz smoothly intertwining with the slick animation, Alucard and the whole feeling of the show. All the begging's of studio Ghibli movies and Cowboy Bebops op are classics. Ouran High school Hostclub's op has the most shoujo sounding song to go along with a wonderful shoujo show. The movie Redline intro Yellowline has one of the most intense racing op's ever even though it's a movie the first few minutes are some of the most wonderful mixing of fluent movement animation of music. These are a few of the more well known(ish) ones but there's so many more (god so many more). Hope no one gets annoyed over the long post :) .

• Love
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
This counts for an intro right?

• Love
Q

Quimont

Jul 7, 2020
My favorite opening is the first one I've seen : Fullmetal Alchemist (not brotherhood)
A lot of nostalgia. Naruto might be the second one I've watched.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Aside from the ones already mentioned in this thread, Beastars' intro is super awesome. It's kinda jazzy, and the anime is probably not everyone's cup of tea, but just listen to Wild Side by ALI. Given's opening is also good, it's more like rock, but again, the anime isn't mainstream. It's called Kizuato by Centimilimental. There's a new anime called Fugou Keiji, and the intro, Navigator by SixTones, is also dope. Try giving them (and the anime) a chance!

I also like Naruto and SNK's intros. Tokyo Ghoul's Unravel is pretty iconic too. I listen to the intro of every anime I watch at least once, so I can't pick a favorite.

How about the outros/endings? They're also great to listen. Please comment about them too!

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Jojo ops are probably my favorites. But I also can't ever skip the NGE intro, it's too good.

Reactions: Quimont and harkovv
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Oct 26, 2019
More Light......

For these dark times....

Reactions: Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Pinnacle of anime op

Reactions: Csmith8827
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I completely forgot that I love the intro to "Beastars" So catchy.

Reactions: draw a circle
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Oct 26, 2019
Pinnacle of anime op

I haven't watched this one yet but I will. I googled it and the plot seems interesting. I like stories about good vs evil. I feel like it reflects my life to an extent. I most recently finished Samurai Champloo which I highly recommend. It's kinda neutral but not really because they do good things like set prostitutes free, etc...not even prostitutes more like sex slaves paying off a debt.

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I haven't watched this one yet but I will. I googled it and the plot seems interesting. I like stories about good vs evil. I feel like it reflects my life to an extent. I most recently finished Samurai Champloo which I highly recommend. It's kinda neutral but not really because they do good things like set prostitutes free, etc...not even prostitutes more like sex slaves paying off a debt.
As for the anime itself, the first 2 episodes were fantastic, but the writing quality dimished a lot starting from the third.

If you enjoy good vs evil, I would recommend watching "monster".

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Oct 26, 2019
Oh yea i
As for the anime itself, the first 2 episodes were fantastic, but the writing quality dimished a lot starting from the third.

If you enjoy good vs evil, I would recommend watching "monster".

I've already watched it. Johan was such a beautiful name though...all those experiments just fucked him up. That's how it usually is though. Shinra/Umbrella/white house bulllshitttt.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Oh yea i

I've already watched it. Johan was such a beautiful name though...all those experiments just fucked him up. That's how it usually is though. Shinra/Umbrella/white house bulllshitttt.
Johan is indeed a great villain.