Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Everyone else being ruined by gas prices and I pretend like I'm unaffected. My heart is fit to
bursting as I watch my fellow cuntrymen look to the elite with hands outstretched begging for pity.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I feel for those who are hurt by high gas prices, but I consider myself unaffected. Gasoline is still an incredible value in terms of the energy you get, and for all the cars I've driven, I spent way more on the car itself than I did on fuel & total fuel costs seem to be about the same as insurance costs.

of course, high fuel prices make everything else in my life more expensive too, and that sucks.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I feel for those who are hurt by high gas prices, but I consider myself unaffected. Gasoline is still an incredible value in terms of the energy you get, and for all the cars I've driven, I spent way more on the car itself than I did on fuel & total fuel costs seem to be about the same as insurance costs.

of course, high fuel prices make everything else in my life more expensive too, and that sucks.
Normies will feel the sting of the stingray. 🎶

Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
No, it's terrible and very depressing. The family is already struggling to get by and we live in the country where driving long distances is required for my Dad's work. The prices of necessities are rising while our income is remaining stagnant.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood, rock3 and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: akana, whatevs and Weebster
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
My metal rod catches lightning round the clock. Free power
It still rains where you live?
Consider yourself lucky, almost everyone so far is dealing with the heats of Hell at the moment

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
No, it's terrible and very depressing. The family is already struggling to get by and we live in the country where driving long distances is required for my Dad's work. The prices of necessities are rising while our income is remaining stagnant.
I'm so sorry to hear that. It makes me angry that the world is being affected in so many ways because of this stupid war that never ends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup