Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone else is just kind of living lazyly just waiting for things to turn out bad and thus get more motivation to finally ctb one day.

That's what I'm doing but the problem is I feel like I'm wasting time when I could be learning languages and skills, but I also feel like it isn't worth it. I'm low-key doing the least effort possible so things can go wrong and I get more courage to end it once and for all since methods are kind of hard to get and/or require lots of planning. FOR NOW I guess I'll live. For now...

Reactions: foreverfalling
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone else is just kind of living lazyly just waiting for things to turn out bad and thus get more motivation to finally ctb one day.

That's what I'm doing but the problem is I feel like I'm wasting time when I could be learning languages and skills, but I also feel like it isn't worth it. I'm low-key doing the least effort possible so things can go wrong and I get more courage to end it once and for all since methods are kind of hard to get and/or require lots of planning. FOR NOW I guess I'll live. For now...
Me... here. I just watch Linus Tech Tips all day. Anything remotely funny and documentaries. That's my life.

Reactions: Anónimo