• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
"save for retirement" is what I always hear

Has anyone even thought about what this shitty world will look like in 20 years? 50? That's assuming I even live to see it.
yeah I'll get right on that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 12 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018

Has anyone even thought about what this shitty world will look like in 20 years? 50? That's assuming I even live to see it.
I've come to believe it's all a con! Here in the UK I'm expected to slave on till I reach 67! The average life expectancy for me is 71. To me pensions exist so you can pay for your care in some home where you'll be raped of any cash you have.
Screenshot 20181214 093708

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 9 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I sure f'ing do, because I know I'll be dead by suicide soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Weeping Garbage Can, lv-gras and 2 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Fuck me if I have to live another 50 years

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Sure, I always find it funny and ridiculous at the same time. I know for sure I'll end my life before I get really old. Even if I would continue living, I an pretty sure I'll have to face some terminal disease, cause I am a loser. Never ever thought of retirement

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Hahahaha retirement are a lie. Consider the inflation rates. The money you saved now might not be enough for the future anymore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
It really is a farce. I socked away a bunch the last 30 years, and for what? There is a slight glimmer of satisfaction that my family will not suffer financial hardship when I leave.

Reactions: Jojo81, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
The joke's on you, government, I'm already retired. I mean I'm not being paid or anything, but lifelong unemployment is pretty similar if you're not hung up on details.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You invest $5500 every year into a IRA account until you reach retirement age of 65, by then it matures and should reach 1 million depending on how early you started. The kicker is that the US Government takes a percentage of that for taxes. Also 1 million isn't a whole lot considering that'll be considered middle class in 2060 when I retire.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Ahahahah, yeah. What is the point of having all these luxuries and time when you are too old to enjoy them? And due to global warming, the world is going to end soon. The rising temperature is reducing our oxygen supply. After like 50 years, we won't be able to breathe anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Kdawg2018, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I've pissed away pretty much anything i had in terms of near future let alone retirement. When i ctb there won't be much left in terms money/belongings. Just want to leave ample money for the funeral that's it. The rest i used up trying to cope for just a while longer. I recently stopped with pension fund bullshit. It's a joke anyway even if you are lucky enough to live until retirement.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Death is my retirement.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, CatLove56 and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I do, especially when I know I will ctb before I become old. Most of my life sucked so I don't see myself living to old age. I also don't have any use for money after I'm dead, so ctb is my retirement. Rather than slowly and painfully dying, I'd go out with a bang and die on my own terms by my own hand.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer, Jen Erik and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Being elderly and living in poverty holds zero interest for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and Johnnythefox
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Well Im hoping I won't even be around next year but in 50 years time the world will probably have been destroyed by the idiots we share this planet with

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now and Justanotherconsumer
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

Retirement scares/depresses me. I don't have the nerve to ctb, and I don't think I ever will, unfortunately. But, I wish for death almost every day. Wish I could flame out early.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and Kdawg2018
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
It's a lot more ridiculous in my country, in Mexico, it's a fucking bad joke

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and Kdawg2018