Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
There are many perspectives, many beliefs, and many explanations. Either it makes no sense, or you can't be bothered, and simply consider it and take it as a possibility. I am this; I listen to what people believe in and go with it, when in reality, anything could happen, even something no-one has thought of yet.

Of course, I believe in things, but all in all, I believe in what's in front of me, since it is something that I can understand and touch, but, for example, if God appeared one day, I wouldn't be shocked or scared or whatever, it'd be more like a little surprised, then quickly becoming "oh, that's a thing now, ok."

Anyone else relate to this at all?

Reactions: Sensei
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
completely.

I've been a go with the flow kind of person for a long time. it's been my best way to survive.

often enough people will tell me, but you were there, you don't remember? it's easier to say 'oh yeah, I guess' instead of worrying over why there's no memory.

that extends to most things. it's far easier to say 'if you say so' then to worry.

Reactions: Sensei and Inferdan
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah really I just take things as they come and accept that my view doesn't really natter much.

Reactions: Inferdan
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There are many perspectives, many beliefs, and many explanations. Either it makes no sense, or you can't be bothered, and simply consider it and take it as a possibility. I am this; I listen to what people believe in and go with it, when in reality, anything could happen, even something no-one has thought of yet.

Of course, I believe in things, but all in all, I believe in what's in front of me, since it is something that I can understand and touch, but, for example, if God appeared one day, I wouldn't be shocked or scared or whatever, it'd be more like a little surprised, then quickly becoming "oh, that's a thing now, ok."

Anyone else relate to this at all?
Right now I'm just going with it but I'm tired of it. I'm just tired of living overall. I don't even have a terrible life but I just don't want to live.

• Hugs
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I'm on the sideline watching life happen. I am neither smart nor ambitious enough to play a role in the story. I sorta go along with whatever. I'm just a fucking loser that life throws shit at. My own fault I can't dodge it.

• Hugs