cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
all day im tired, i wake up tired and no amount of anything changes it. i have been rotting in bed for at least a week now and i fear itll get worse since im on vacation soon. laying in bed makes me more exhausted than i would be running a marathon i think but if i get up i get so so so tired that i cant help laying down again. doing basic tasks like showering, eating, doing makeup, just existing makes me feel like ive been working a 9-5 for 30 years without sleeping once. i feel like im going crazy i dont know how much more feeling tired i can handle i just want to feel normal again i cant do this anymore i cant.
is anyone else like this or is this my sign to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, VioletNight, WonderingSoul and 8 others
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrรผckt
Jul 23, 2023
Same. I'm chronically exhausted. Never feel awake but I try many things to try to feel awake it usually just doesn't work.

You can also get checked for things like sleep apnea I wanna ask my doctor just to get checked bc it can cause chronic tiredness. And so can a lot of conditions, diets, etc. I suggest trying many things out just to nail where it's coming from. Of course it can be depression too!

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and cats333
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I still feel that way at times sometimes it just feels no matter how long you sleep you just wake up more tired. I think for me some part of it was from the medication I was taking previously and a vitamin deficiency. It sucks that you're going through this and feeling like this right now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, cats333 and tiger b
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
Same. I'm chronically exhausted. Never feel awake but I try many things to try to feel awake it usually just doesn't work.

You can also get checked for things like sleep apnea I wanna ask my doctor just to get checked bc it can cause chronic tiredness. And so can a lot of conditions, diets, etc. I suggest trying many things out just to nail where it's coming from. Of course it can be depression too!
thank you this makes sense now ๐Ÿซถ im very sure i dont have sleep apnea but i have been eating very little so i suppose its that

Reactions: Kit1 and KAZ-2Y5
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
You described me pretty well only for me it's been like this for over 4 years. My exhaustion stems from a combination of physical and mental health issues. I have a torturous neurological condition that completely disrupts my sleep. I live in daily despair. I'm beyond ready to die. I'm only holding on because of pets. Just going grocery shopping is like climbing a mountain. It's almost 3pm and I've barely gotten out of bed. I've gone a month without taking a shower because it's just takes too much out of me. I have mild sleep apnea and use CPAP but it makes no difference. It's not just being tired but literally painful exhaustion.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Kit1
S

stage4johnny

Jun 22, 2023
Tired ALL the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and cats333
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
You described me pretty well only for me it's been like this for over 4 years. My exhaustion stems from a combination of physical and mental health issues. I have a torturous neurological condition that completely disrupts my sleep. I live in daily despair. I'm beyond ready to die. I'm only holding on because of pets. Just going grocery shopping is like climbing a mountain. It's almost 3pm and I've barely gotten out of bed. I've gone a month without taking a shower because it's just takes too much out of me. I have mild sleep apnea and use CPAP but it makes no difference. It's not just being tired but literally painful exhaustion.
u found the exact name for it, painful exhaustion. feeling so tired that its genuinely so overwhelming, it makes me feel claustrophobic and so angry. i cant imagine living with it for years ur so strong for that because i know how hard it is. please stay safe

Reactions: Kit1
gyul

gyul

Oct 11, 2023
i know this is just venting but maybe u have iron problems. I do and I've had meds, tried to eat more foods with it but im still tired af idk. Also i have hipersomnia and im tired of everything all the time. I could be in my bed all day but the guilt is too much even if I can excuse it with illnesses

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i know this is just venting but maybe u have iron problems. I do and I've had meds, tried to eat more foods with it but im still tired af idk. Also i have hipersomnia and im tired of everything all the time. I could be in my bed all day but the guilt is too much even if I can excuse it with illnesses
i probably do have an iron deficiency bc of the amount i eat so it might be linked to that tysm! i hope ur doing okay and i hope u know that ur doing the best you can so staying in bed all day isnt a bad thing

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Every day. The weekdays tear me apart, and then, I get absolutely nothing done on the weekends. I feel like I'm about to fall apart in ordinary situations. It's an exhausting cycle.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) amongst a number of other complications. Tired and in pain constantly - there are times when I feel no pain which can be a relief.

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
Every day. The weekdays tear me apart, and then, I get absolutely nothing done on the weekends. I feel like I'm about to fall apart in ordinary situations. It's an exhausting cycle.
i get it, its so hard to be functional when you feel like your body is heavier than your strength
I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) amongst a number of other complications. Tired and in pain constantly - there are times when I feel no pain which can be a relief.
that must be so hard to endure i hope today is a good day๐Ÿซถ

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Very relatable. Mental pain is so exhausting, it drains you not only mentally but physically. And nothing seem to help. Basic tasks become, what it feels like, impossible. Nothing brings you joy nor happiness, nothing excites you, everythgin is just boring and tiring. Everything is just too much yet too little at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: cats333
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(แด—_ แด—ใ€‚)
Nov 25, 2023
I'm so tired from all the stress that I struggle with basic tasks. It's horrible.

• Hugs
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Me and you both!

• Hugs