A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm looking for a friend or two I the UK who knows what it's like to suffer with feeling suicidal for a long time, and knows what it's like battling life in the UK for a long time. I'm looking for someone to develop a relationship with on WhatsApp (or Signal or just sms texts or email or telegram whatever) where we can vent to each other, and be really open about how we're feeling, so we can both get empathy and support.
Please DM me if you're interested. If you'd like to know, I'm male, age 42, have a gf but no children. I have autism, adhd, depression and anxiety. But I empathise strongly with other mental health diagnoses such as borderline personality disorder.
I don't mind if you're male, female, trans, or any other personal circumstances, I'm just looking for anyone in the UK.
I look forward to hearing from someone

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I live in the UK and would love to communicate with you as we seem to have so much in common. But right now, I am just struggling with communicating and trying to stay alive beyond the end of this month. I have had to take a week off during w/c 29/01 as it is the death anniversary of one of the abusers and if I make it past that week and if you are still interested in chatting, perhaps we can do that. I am so sorry that I am not able to commit tp anything right now. Take care.

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I live in the UK and would love to communicate with you as we seem to have so much in common. But right now, I am just struggling with communicating and trying to stay alive beyond the end of this month. I have had to take a week off during w/c 29/01 as it is the death anniversary of one of the abusers and if I make it past that week and if you are still interested in chatting, perhaps we can do that. I am so sorry that I am not able to commit tp anything right now. Take care.
I hope you find the strength to do what you need to do. My DMs are open and waiting, I look forward to getting to know each other

Reactions: Kit1
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Be great to be friends.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and aGoodDayToDie