Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I used to love to read, watch movies and tv, go online, but I've exhausted most of that stuff and am perpetually bored.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Al_stargate, Nachos and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I at least need change in my daily activities. Mind gets bored if it sees, hears and experiences the same things every day. It's kinda like eating food. Your mouth gets bored if you only eat pizza and nothing else, and your eyes get bored if you only see the insides of your house.

Often when I do other stuff, it takes a few weeks and I'm able to find excitement in my old hobbies again.

• Love
Reactions: OldDrummer, Al_stargate, GentleJerk and 1 other person
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
When the pandemic first started I decided to try new things. It helped alleviate some of the anxiety I was feeling with everything that was going on. I taught myself to play the guitar. And I also started growing herbs like basil, oregano etc. I also made a list of things I would like to try or do. This helped keep me from dying of boredom. I discovered several parks in my area and took photos with my cell phone. Went to a few State Parks and went hiking. On bad weather days I cleaned out and organized things. Just go with your imagination and be adventurous!

Reactions: GentleJerk
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes to the first thing, not as much to the second thing. Even though my overall boredom is quite high I can usually find something useless to make time pass by since I'm fairly easily entertained.

Reactions: Skathon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I do not enjoy anything. In general, life is not enjoyable at all. Everything is boring to me. I see life as just being a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it. Existence itself is completely unnecessary. Life does not interest me. I do not want to experience anything ever again. I just try to pass the time until I fall asleep. All that I look forward to is the end of my empty existence.