N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
I'm so sad and lonely that it's really hard to find motivation to do any schoolwork especially with it all being online. and now i just feel worse and like more of a failure bc i'm falling behind

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Ghost2211 and FriendofDeath
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
When I was in college, I wanted to ctb even more because I feared failure

Reactions: nothingchanges
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, it's a major reason why. I'm so far behind and have no energy to catch up. I don't want to fail or drop out, but I'm paralyzed (figuratively).

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and nothingchanges
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I think I'd be in real trouble if all my schooling was online. I registered for a few classes with an online school and did NOTHING but go into debt. In my case it wasn't the isolation that affected me. Can you find someone in class and maybe work together outside of regular class time? There are probably others who are having difficulty, too. You are in such a tough situation.

Reactions: nothingchanges
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Memories of school still make me sad. My decision is inextricably bound to those days in a major way. So sad how at the beginning of highschool I had the opportunity to at least be normal, but then bullying, anxiety, loneliness and depression stole all that away from me. It's all down luck in this disastrous lottery called life.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, FriendofDeath and nothingchanges
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
I think I'd be in real trouble if all my schooling was online. I registered for a few classes with an online school and did NOTHING but go into debt. In my case it wasn't the isolation that affected me. Can you find someone in class and maybe work together outside of regular class time? There are probably others who are having difficulty, too. You are in such a tough situation.

that's a good idea I could definitely try
Memories of school still make me sad. My decision is inextricably bound to those days in a major way. So sad how at the beginning of highschool I had the opportunity to at least be normal, but then bullying, anxiety, loneliness and depression stole all that away from me. It's all down luck in this disastrous lottery called life.

so true. everything's predetermined in a big way