heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
I have been involved with programming and webdev since i was like 11. Started with HTML and CSS, and then learned C and now mostly do Python. Because my brain is such a fuck up i am rendered unable to complete much projects, and i wont ever get a job in programming but its still something i do.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, BrainShower and deafening
deafening

deafening

so loud
Sep 21, 2023
The roots of my coding go back to the Myspace and Flash era of the web. I also got involved tinkering with private servers, and eventually hosting and developing custom game servers of my own. I had some level of success being self-employed, and now am more interested in full-stack web development and UX/design. I'm primarily fluent and comfortable with JavaScript, but familiar and fascinated with many other languages as well.

I don't know if I'll ever have what it takes to pursue a full time career.. 😔

Reactions: BrainShower
sindra

sindra

Feb 2, 2024
Back when I was still in high school I took some Python coding classes, I even made some games and would brag about it to my friends. At first I enjoyed it but after a while it got boring and difficult, hours of searching and trying to fix your code is just not for me. Today I don't remember much about Python, but I can still understand a decent amount of codes people show me.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
rc4,base64,xml,zlib,registry,opengl,rsa,ssl,md5,xor cipher ,ftp,html,ports 80,20,21 , mysql, http, post,get,cgi,sockets, win32api,gui,windows,inf,rgb,palette
binary 8,4,2,1, zero and ones 0011,logic and not or nand xor nor,shift bits left right,power,sin,cos,sqr,sqrt,min,max,degress to radians,abs,floor,wrap,pi 3.14159,vector,normalize, magnitude ,direction,dot and cross product, hash functions sha1, ascii characters set,
strings,int, float, integer,short,word,dword,boolean,byte,bits, binary,octal,decimal,hex,matrix,ocr,neuron,weight,threshold,socks4,tcp ip,fat32, ntfs, exfat,partition, GUID, 8 bit 256, 16 bit 65536, 32,64,128, #FF , frequency, amplitude, gdi, ram,rom,circular buffer ,Inverse-square law, point_direction, distributed hash table, peer routing table, bootstrap node, pwm, random, randomseed,
kb 1024, 1000
mb=1024*1024, 1,000,000
gb=1024*1024*1024 1,000,000,000
tb=1024*1024*1024*1024 1,000,000,000,000

3d, view frustrum ,backface culling, painter's algorithm, ray tracing, binary space partitioning (BSP) , Visible Surface, md2 3d model, polygons quads,fps,camera

circle,point,x,y,radius,diameter,circumference
circle radius,
circumference divided by diameter gives PI,
by multiplying 3.14 pi by the diameter of the circle gives the circumference
point_distance(x1,y1,x2,y2), x = pow(x1-x2,2) y = pow(y1-y2,2) return sqrt(x + y)
if distance between two circles is less than combind radius than colliding with eath other

cellular automata,turing machine, lexer, parser, virtual machine interpreter, bytecode, x86 asm, opcodes, z80,6502,arm,4000 chips,pic12f675, nop 0x90

CPU, alu, control unit, registers, fetch,program counter, data bus, address bus, store, load, interrupt,, system clock, full adder, shift register, jk flip-flop, bcd, decoder, multiplexer,opcode

asymmetry, symmetry,
bresenham's line algorithm, flood fill, eclipse,virtual screen, c malloc,dos mode 0x13, 0xA000, 256-Color.
texture mapping,sprite,texture atlas
steering behaviors flee,arrival,wander,seek,

perlin noise, encryption alice bob, private, public,key,
linear interpolation,lerp,distance -kademlia,field of view, serialization, deserialization, json, inputs, outputs, dma,immediate,absolute,memory mapping, lookup tables,truth tables,stacks, pop, push,top ,queues,first in first out, last in first out, FIFO & LILO , LIFO & FILO, link list, double linked list, node,child,root,head,tail,pointer,
two's complement, addition, subtraction, a star, modulo, windows environment variables, a variable

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I do a bit of coding like porting drivers to Arch Linux and making them public on github but my biggest achivement is coding AOSP based firmwares for phones. My biggest achievement was when I was coding firmwares for the Exynos Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Fairphone 2 and Oukitel WP5. Currently I'm looking to get my hands on some Snapdragon powered outdoor smartphone with MicroSD card support for traveling purposes and do some coding there but first I need some new car because my current one won't pass the next inspection and is leaking Diesel from the injectors