Dimely

Dimely

Aug 30, 2023
I've been suffering with PSSD (Post SSRI sexual dysfunction) for over 5 years now. I took Zoloft for about 5 years until 2018 and upon withdrawal, realized that I have no sexual function. It's had a huge negative impact on my life and romantic relationships. I've also been struggling with the other hallmarks of the condition: anhedonia, emotional blunting, numb genitals and no libido. I can't imagine myself living another 10 years in a physically and mentally castrated state. F**k Big Pharma and their poisons so hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?, phersper and アホペンギン
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Me too, sexually is not that bad. But I have the rest of the package which makes it unbereable. I'm 9 months in and I plan to go before the end of the year. Do you react to benzos, alcohol, coffee, nicotine?
I was also been damaged by antipsychotics after I developed pssd, cuz I already tried to ctb in February and I was sent to a psych ward where they gave me TONS of antipsychotics.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
PFS guy here,. I was actively suicidal, frail, living hell a few years ago. I was literally in the process of getting my final affairs in order and drinking N, until a shot of trt changed that

I changed my lifestyle, got on trt, creatine, peptides, kratom, benzos. I mess around with opioids and coke... hell, why not?

I got disability, moved abroad, got a girlfriend. Life still ain't great, but sometimes its alright.

Hope yall find peace whatever happens. I was in the ward twice, btw. I spat out most the shit they gave me though.