Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Issues I've had (on mobile):
  • Most of the time, I can't select individual words. If I double-tap/long press on a word, it won't highlight it, only give a popup asking if I want to paste or select all of the message. (This happens more with longer posts)
  • When I want to type a word in bold/italics, I select the option and type the word—but if I press the option again it will un-bold/un-italicize the word, even if I add a space. Since again, sometimes I can't select words, it makes it basically impossible to bold/italicize anything.
  • Often, when I write, the blinking bar will be moved randomly to somewhere else in the message and will only allow typing there. If I try to move it it'll just snap back when I start typing, and I need to refresh the page to fix it (which doesn't sound that annoying... when it doesn't happen more than once)
  • (Albeit rarely) sometimes I'll be typing something and the "text window" will become completely gray/"de-zoom" and I can't type anything more. Also requires a page refresh
Is anyone else having these problems (or any other ones)? I feel like it's not enough to submit a ticket over (if I'm the only one having them) but I wondered if anyone else did have them/knew something about this.

(For context, I have a Samsung/Android ver. 11 and I've had these with both Chrome and Firefox.)

Thank you.

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sometimes autocorrect changes words in weird ways but only when posting on SS. Not sure why. Using iPhone 12 safari.

Reactions: Rn110bg101