february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I've already decided to wait until the holidays are over but sometimes I wish I didn't have to drag myself through them

If anyone knows they're giving gifts, what are you giving? I figure I should probably give my family members something sentimental to remember me by but I've always been a terrible gift giver and it's hard to find the motivation to start now. Advice is appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: misophoned, the_path_of_sorrows, libitina and 4 others
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Yeah. Getting through the holidays then departing in late January. I'm at a loss with gifts. The closer I get to my date the more and more I'm realizing no one is really going to care and will move on fast. So anything to remember me by will most likely just get thrown in a junk drawer or box, if it's even kept. It's hard to find the motivation to even buy gifts for anyone. But i will. More or less just so I'm not the asshole or ruin anyone's holidays before I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: misophoned, nymphojuno, february in alaska and 2 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm going to CTB 12-31. I'm giving away things I own, it'll be nice for people to have things to remember me with.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justcallmeJ, nymphojuno, february in alaska and 2 others
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
  • blanket with printed pictures that you pick, you can order them online
  • photo album, not only of you and your family/friends but places you been (if so) with descriptions
  • jewelry with little crystal (?) and when u look through it there's a picture that you can pick yourself(honestly don't remember where I've seen it, would have to search for it)
  • have someone make painting of any picture of you or you and someone else
  • teddy bear with memo of your voice that plays every time you squish it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: misophoned, hi-okbye, dizzdesi and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This will most definitely be my very last Xmas and I will be spending it completely alone.
Yet I'm perfectly OK with this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaffle, february in alaska and tiger b
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah. Getting through the holidays then departing in late January. I'm at a loss with gifts. The closer I get to my date the more and more I'm realizing no one is really going to care and will move on fast. So anything to remember me by will most likely just get thrown in a junk drawer or box, if it's even kept. It's hard to find the motivation to even buy gifts for anyone. But i will. More or less just so I'm not the asshole or ruin anyone's holidays before I go.
Sounds like I'll be a month after you (forcing myself through January due to a family birthday) and I definitely know the feeling. Even if I figured out the perfect sentimental gifts to give, I would only worry about raising suspicion. There really is no winning in these kinds of situations, I suppose

This will most definitely be my very last Xmas and I will be spending it completely alone.
I hope you're able to enjoy it! I've always preferred alone time, so I think I understand a little

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Fktw0rld
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023

I very much intend it to be my last. In my ideal world I'd go on 1/1/24 but don't stand a chance of being ready.

I'd rather be alone given my circumstances.

I'll be sure to spend some time here when I can.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and february in alaska
wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I wish last year had been my last to be honest

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
In the best case scenario, my last Christmas already happened

• Hugs
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
In the best case scenario, my last Christmas already happened
Hope you find peace soon. I have a feeling a lot of us will be exiting within the next few months

deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
Hopefully but knowing me nope lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska and MelancholyGirl
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
I've already decided to wait until the holidays are over but sometimes I wish I didn't have to drag myself through them

If anyone knows they're giving gifts, what are you giving? I figure I should probably give my family members something sentimental to remember me by but I've always been a terrible gift giver and it's hard to find the motivation to start now. Advice is appreciated
i'm on my last christmas and new year. i still don't know how I'm going to give people gifts :( I also decided to wait for the holidays, due to a request from a friend who has a birthday in february and would like me to wait for that. I will be dead in march, at the latest by march 15th but my chosen day is 02/22.

on the issue of gifts, give something that you know the person will like or need and if you want, I would say make letters. not farewell letters, but christmas letters, telling your loved ones some sweet things.

• Hugs
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Seeing how quickly my mental health is in decline, it likely will be the last. Im even thinking about being a dead christmas morning present for my abusive mom.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: february in alaska and dizzdesi
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
last month was tough so i dont wanna put more stress on my family.
i'd like to think this christmas will be my last though

• Hugs
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm planning on this holiday season to be my last. i want to ctb right after it's over, probably right after new years. i want to enjoy the hoidays with my family because i don't want to ruin it for them. after that i'll be gone.
i completly forgot about gifts, but now that you mention i'm thinking of giving stuff now. i'll probably make drawings or paintings for my family members. or maybe some type of sculpture.

• Love