Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm seeing some others with that crossed out image so maybe it's not just me being reg@rded? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, lobster salad, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Personally I wouldnt put my real photo up. But if the NYT continue to pressure this page I might do it, since Im on SS I only knew 3 users who used their real photo.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Personally I wouldnt put my real photo up. But if the NYT continue to pressure this page I might do it, since Im on SS I only knew 3 users who used their real photo.
There's been a large number of people who have posted their pictures.

Do as you wish.

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
After hearing about Marquis being gone seriously considering that so they see we are real people behind these posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar and Wrennie
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
After hearing about Marquis being gone seriously considering that so they see we are real people behind these posts.
The media knows there are real people here.

That's part of why it was published. It drew attention to the forum, the users who are alive, the deceased, the relatives of the deceased.

See. It's "frustrating" for the people who are left behind with all the "questions." Or maybe frustrating because they wanted more time with the person who said, "times up, see ya."

People say it's a weakness to end your own life. I disagree. I don't think it's a strength either. I think it's a final closure to the book.

I feel like shit that the people around me are impacted by my existence. By my past. By the present. Yeah, the "present". It's such a "gift", isn't it?

It won't change anything. Neither will the future. Everybody is better off without me. Just like they said.

Ah, look…cops that show up at the gas station and "casually" observe you washing a window. Oh it's so fascinating to see that you're somehow still alive. What a "fuckin miracle."
Oh look, it's John Jordan's daughter wishing she was dead because of us.

Yeah. With their fake smiles and "everything okay?" Yeah, yeah it's fine.

Yeah, it's fine you let my mother abuse me, it's fine you all ignored me, it's fine you all told me to get raped by a child molester and just "get through school." Declaring how much "better than me" all of you fuck faces are. Because were liars. Convincing little fucking liars. Even when we aren't convincing liars. We just smile in your face and stab you in the back like we did your whole life.

It's fine you fuck faces illegally evicted me and told me to try again and again. Yeah it's fine you fuck faces employed those fuck faces. Yeah it's fine you fuck faces got my shit burglarized. Yeah it's fine you fuck faces labeled me. Yeah fuck face. It's fine.
Open your legs cutie pie…. Did you enjoy the last rape?

Yeah. It's fine.
Whenever you guys decide to grab me and say too bad, wish granted.

Thanks. Maybe then I'll be a "success."

Yeah, we're "cool." Me and you? About as cool as Andres Raya and your dead fuck face.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Flippy, Wrennie and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you mean the prevalence of broken images everywhere, it seems like the GIF posting from the reply box is broken. Hopefully it gets fixed soon since copy pasting from Google images can get tedious.

Reactions: blueclover_., it's_all_a_game, demuic and 2 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
For me it is embedded images and gifs that don't load (at least when I upload), I could be wrong

Reactions: blueclover_. and it's_all_a_game
ngmi

ngmi

お前はもう死んでいる。
Dec 1, 2021
failing to embed images might be a client-side issue, testing it now (this post should have an image embedded, right below this line)

Reactions: Wrennie
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
images

F

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Aren't you afraid of being identified and exposed? At this point, I'm being extra careful

Reactions: blueclover_.
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Cross purpose messaging here... the broken images link, is problematic.
Since the upgrade i can't load animated giffs or images as a link. I have to download em onto my device, then click the image icon from the menu and browse...or else I get that little square pic icon... not fun. Only browsing gives me the Insert > Thumbnail vs > Full Image

And about that 500 character limit on our page posts... really? (Pleease?!)
Ok i know i way overshare (schizo patterns never leave... ) Were complex people....!

Reactions: Silenos and blueclover_.