HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Just wondering because here lately, the past few months, it seems like all I dream about is dying and that's pretty much it.

Death not only occupies my mind every second of everyday but also my dreams now. Sometimes when I wake up I just start crying because it wasn't real and I'm actually still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Brokensaddle, TooConscious and 10 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Not much tbh. I think my subconcious is compensating for the hell of my reality so I have mostly pleasant dreams. But who knows how long that will last..

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Deleted member 4993, Metalhead and 3 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
i just dream of getting back with my crush hehe

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Metalhead, sadworld and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
i just dream of getting back with my crush hehe
My ex girl / crush blocked my phone number after i posted her this on whats app recommending heir to sleep with me if I dressed like this after she fucked off to America leaving me with blue balls.

Rllusjhpscw31

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Breadbfra, HappyMstake and 2 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Just wondering because here lately, the past few months, it seems like all I dream about is dying and that's pretty much it.

Death not only occupies my mind every second of everyday but also my dreams now. Sometimes when I wake up I just start crying because it wasn't real and I'm actually still alive.
Dreams relate to what is preoccupied in your mind, you said it yourself death is your preoccupation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and HappyMstake
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Lately my dreams are more about the events that made me want to ctb in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Brokensaddle, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Mixing SN has become a recurring element. Even if the dream's not about ctbing or whatever, sometimes I'm just measuring/mixing incidentally or it's in my hands or dream me is really obsessed with getting to it for some weird dream reason.

I can't get a break from these thoughts even when I'm sleeping ;;

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Deleted member 4993, Metalhead and 2 others
ready 2 go

ready 2 go

done with life
Apr 16, 2020
I've been having a dream where I seem to be in a world been life and death. An old hag/witch screams for me to to follow her. She ends up carrying me away from my family. I wake up not knowing if I should feel relieved sad

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and HappyMstake
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
One of my PTSD symptoms is flashbacks in super vivid nightmares. I take medication to try to control that. If I'm not having those dreams, I tend to have weird ones where I'm about to kill myself or am watching someone else die.

The last I can remember involved me watching someone drive straight off a cliff and being the only person around who saw and freaking out, but somehow it turned out to be me in that car. Dream logic lol

• Hugs
N

Neilg1972

Sep 29, 2020
Not so much dream about it but just love sleep more and more until I take up each day and I think here we go again ="HappyMstake, post: 917268, member: 18487"]

[/QUOTE]
Not bb

• Hugs
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I use to always have dreams of death but lately I just haven't been dreaming I remember tho having dreams of me my family friends etc anyone and everyone dying very often

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, HappyMstake and Ghost2211
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I guess dreams reflect our thoughts, both conscious and subconscious. Because I've been thinking about ctb so much, it has found it's way into my dreams along with everything that has made me suicidal. I just want to be able to sleep and forget everything but I can't even do that anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake, StateOfMind, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
When it is very near, not so much. Numb. In complete emotional denial, though the situation is too bad to ignore and any moment I might be pushed down the cliff

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake and Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I did go through a spell, but since I have things to occupy my mind not so much.

Maybe try time away from here?

Reactions: HappyMstake
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This really hits home with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake and Deleted member 19654
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I did go through a spell, but since I have things to occupy my mind not so much.

Maybe try time away from here?

I tried that a while back but it didn't really get rid of the obsession I have with death. No matter what I'm doing my mind is always thinking about ctb.

Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
I've dreamed about it in the past week, though I don't remember the details due to a recent issue with ailing short-term memory.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I tried that a while back but it didn't really get rid of the obsession I have with death. No matter what I'm doing my mind is always thinking about ctb.
If this tune wont get your mind of ctb then I don't what will. I don't smoke weed but maybe try some of that or a little schnaps and you should be ready to go. Goad speed!