smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
I was wondering if anyone else's thoughts get so bad that your body starts physically rejecting them.

I realize that it is logical that when you are physically sick that it can also affect your emotional/psychological state but apparently the opposite is also possible.

As my thought patterns have gotten worse I also started becoming sick alongside them. At first I thought that it was a coincidence but after a while I realized that every time my ideations are bad enough I get sick right after and it also immediately stops when my emotional state gets better.

It's almost as if emotional suffering wasn't enough that my body feels like he needs to chime in as well. But that's life I guess. When you are down the beating is just beginning.

Reactions: the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
It does affect you. My mood got so bad that I complained about blurred vision. I went to my GP and he did a blood test just to make sure my iron and blood sugar levels were normal. Sent me to an eye doctor. She said there's nothing physically wrong with my eyes and said I had 20/20 vision. I do the eye drops and the little vision exercises and nothing. Just only when I'm stressed my vision blurs.

Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace
smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
It does affect you. My mood got so bad that I complained about blurred vision. I went to my GP and he did a blood test just to make sure my iron and blood sugar levels were normal. Sent me to an eye doctor. She said there's nothing physically wrong with my eyes and said I had 20/20 vision. I do the eye drops and the little vision exercises and nothing. Just only when I'm stressed my vision blurs.
Interesting. For my it's mostly my stomach.

Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
I always have diarrhea when I'm depressed, and also my feet itch badly during times of high stress, such as confrontational situations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and smile418