Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Then I wake up with intense regret and sadness. If it wasn't for the childhood abuse, subsequent health problems that have resulted from it, and current health problems, I would live.

I've already tried to get better with countless doctors and therapists.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Bct, Evermore and 3 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Strangely enough, as I've been more set on delivering myself to nothingness, I've had more good dreams, non suicide related.

Reactions: ERASED and Fedrea
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes its weird though becoz I never end up succeeding and I get up

Reactions: Evermore
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Too much hope can partially kill you at the end. Like hoping that doctors can cure everything, but was soo wrong...

Last edited:
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
Too much can partially kill you at the end. Like hoping that doctors can cure everything, but was soo wrong...

You too? That's what happened to me. It was a shock to the system to realize just how little the so called "health care system" can actually do for you.

Reactions: rhiino and TheRaul95
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
Yep . I'd definitely call them nightmares because everytime i dream of suicide it's always a failed attempt. When my method was drowning I'd dream of trying to drown myself and being rescued now I dream of failed CO method in a tent and it either doesn't work or I set fire to something.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
No, absolutely not, on the contrary. I am so looking forward to it that I already had a very nice dream when I died. When I woke up it was a disappointment that it was just a dream

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I dream anxiety dreams like where my teeth fall out. Life is much scarier than death.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I have suicide dreams alot too, but they make me feel happy and calm. They bring me comfort. Waking up and being alive makes me cry early in the morning

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I won't say nightmare. But it was something.

In the dream, I was alone in the house I used to live in and I decided to try out my 2M2B and I accidentally took a lethal overdose. The only thing bad about it was that I was doing it prematurely. I panicked a little going "oh shit... I wasn't supposed to do all that yet... it's not that month yet", but that quickly passed and I accepted it. So, I went to my room (now in the place I currently live in) and laid on my bed. I was getting increasingly drowsy and I've spent the rest of the dream sequence thinking about this next world.

That was pretty recent.

Reactions: SNOB
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I had two nightmares . In one them i took N and I got up peacefully after a few hours . There was another nightmare that i was death but I was feeling everything but I couldn't response . The doctor who announced my death used a needle to test if i was death .i was feeling the pain but i couldn't tell him that i was still alive

B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
Not really 'nightmare' but had a dream where I was on a trip. In my dream I looked out the window of the hotel & saw a graveyard with tombstones.
It was so vivid. I remember thinking in the dream, "Why would a hotel be next to a graveyard? So odd. When I woke up, I still remember the dream.
Also, in waking life, I remember thinking, "Universe, please give me a sign that I will ctb successfully." Next day, I found by accident a photo of my dear friend - C, who died 10+ years ago. - I take that they are both signs from Spirit that I will ctb soon & successfully. My friend C will be there to meet me.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I dreamed that I took my N and the first thought was: What have I done? But then I was at peace with it and was happily drifting off, knowing that my pain will be over soon.