Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I guess what I'm looking for in life is the sort of excitement that no amount of drugs, sex, or pointless dangerous acts can give me.

I just wish I could be a part of a bigger story. And given my tendency to be melancholic and view the world as an awful place, I guess I better see myself in a sort of antagonistic role.

• Love
Reactions: Lmd, NodusTollens, Lostandlooking and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
joker-society-meme.jpg

latest

• Yay!
Reactions: Lmd, NodusTollens, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I have a fantasies about being a vampire or a sneaky human-eating monster. I daydream about this every day and dream about it most nights.

• Love
Reactions: Lmd, AE2021, NodusTollens and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I've always wanted to be reborn in another world and be overpowered. (Yeah, I love isekai anime lol)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Dr Iron Arc, botanormal and 2 others
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I have a fantasies about being a vampire or a sneaky human-eating monster. I daydream about this every day and dream about it most nights.
I've also always found the idea of being a vampire appealing for several reasons.
1. No more meal planning. (Just go to a butchery or marketplace for blood and that'll be all you need.)
2. You get to stay young looking as long as you want.
3. If you want to CTB, just eat something with onions.
4. Aesthetics.
5. You get to live in some old castle.
6. Not being able to go out during the day time is hardly a con when everything looks prettier at night, anyways.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, painoflife, AE2021 and 5 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
What about being a hero? Is that not exciting enough?

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Dr Iron Arc and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What about being a hero? Is that not exciting enough?
It's exciting until I use my villain magic to polymorph you into a pair of striped stockings.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: kitch, Sprite_Geist, AE2021 and 5 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
When I think of vigilante, I think of flying apache and rocketing down the rows of cars.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've always thought that my purpose in life probably was to be a villain or pariah of some sort. Probably not a major villain, more like a background nuisance.

The only reason I act nice and don't hurt more people is simply because I'm too lazy. It's why I laugh off any efforts to make me active or help me realize my potential because what people don't understand is that recovery for me is going to mean hell for them. My laziness is the most heroic thing I can do until I eventually kill myself and rid the world of this evil once and for all.

And if you don't believe I'm truly evil, I voted Republican in every election so far. Donald Trump 2024. :wink:

And if you're also a Republican then I'm still more evil than you because I'm actually also in support of more gun control. Not for altruistic reasons, I'm just a scared little bitch who doesn't know anything about guns so I'd rather see them all banned.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I've also always found the idea of being a vampire appealing for several reasons.
1. No more meal planning. (Just go to a butchery or marketplace for blood and that'll be all you need.)
4. Aesthetics.
6. Not being able to go out during the day time is hardly a con when everything looks prettier at night, anyways.
But you're forgetting one important thing why being a vampire is not so great; You're immortal, you can't die.

The rest sounds really good, but the immortality is a dealbreaker for me.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and NodusTollens
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
But you're forgetting one important thing why being a vampire is not so great; You're immortal, you can't die.

The rest sounds really good, but the immortality is a dealbreaker for me.
You're cursed with eternal torment of being undead but also the eternal pleasure of drinking blood. I like the sadomasochistic aspect of it.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Lostandlooking
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
When I was a younger, I used to wish I could be a vampire. Blade I & Queen of the Damned had me convinced that's what I wanted (later, I even fell into Twilight as a teen, ugh).

Growing up I always had a fascination with the villain archetype, so they tended to be my favourite characters- but in my dreams I was a "hero" typically saving friends from danger.

harley quinn joker GIF

These two, the original favs.

• Love
Reactions: kitch, Lostandlooking, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I've always thought that my purpose in life probably was to be a villain or pariah of some sort. Probably not a major villain, more like a background nuisance.

The only reason I act nice and don't hurt more people is simply because I'm too lazy. It's why I laugh off any efforts to make me active or help me realize my potential because what people don't understand is that recovery for me is going to mean hell for them. My laziness is the most heroic thing I can do until I eventually kill myself and rid the world of this evil once and for all.

And if you don't believe I'm truly evil, I voted Republican in every election so far. Donald Trump 2024. :wink:

And if you're also a Republican then I'm still more evil than you because I'm actually also in support of more gun control. Not for altruistic reasons, I'm just a scared little bitch who doesn't know anything about guns so I'd rather see them all banned.
I doubt you're as evil as you think you are. Deliberately wanting to harm others is different from thinking it's an inevitable consequence of emotional closeness.

Also, Trump isn't exactly known for being the most pro-gun person, so this would check out. Let's not memory-hole the fact that he proposed raising the minimum age to own a rifle to 21.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I doubt you're as evil as you think you are. Deliberately wanting to harm others is different from thinking it's an inevitable consequence of emotional closeness.
But I have wanted to deliberately harm others, and it's an inevitable consequence of emotional closeness to me...

Though I will concede that I have a hard time actually coming up with any specific evil deeds I've done but I believe that's just me leaning more into being evil because naturally I would want to hide any wrongdoing I've done so I blocked it all out of my own memory.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
4. Aesthetics.
I think that being a vampire would actually make the meal planning something fun to do. Chasing and control people and create a domain it's what sounds awesome and cool.

• Yay!
Reactions: Makko, 262653, Nexey and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I think that being a vampire would actually make the meal planning something fun to do. Chasing and control people and create a domain it's what sounds awesome and cool.
Get back here!
running away tom and jerry GIF

• Love
Reactions: Makko, kitch, Lmd and 1 other person
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
I dream of being a sort of "scoundrel". Best portrayed by George Sanders in many movies. The charismatic devilish sort of fellow who can seduce women, get away with almost anything, and sound pompous while doing it.

In reality, no, as I'm just not like him lol

Reactions: Nexey