SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Mine is disgusting, I hate it. I wish I could leave this body behind and inhabit another one

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: uselesslife2002, 710, waitingforrest and 14 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Same. Only thing I like about it is that it's sort of tall but everything else is garbage just as much as I am on the inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: 710, waitingforrest, Dead Meat and 5 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Dead Meat, death137 and 2 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Me right now:( I used to be fit and athletic, exercise was a huge help to cope with my severe OCD and depression. But I got a nasty spine injury, I was bed bound for a while, in excruciating pain. Not being able to properly move made my OCD and depression even worse. I was staying in bed for several years crying, eating and drinking alcohol to soothe myself. And gained weight. My injury finally healed and I can exercise again, but I fell off the wagon... I became an alcoholic and have no energy to do anything... I hate my double chin, I gain weight in the worst places... I try to exercise, it makes me feel good afterwards, but OCD cripples me so much and I live in constant fear and I can't focus on anything. And alcohol is so high in empty calories but I can't stop:(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 710, Death_the_kid, Journeytoletgo and 10 others
F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
yes how I hate it so much. I've tried all my life to be thin, but I've always just been fat. I'm also a trans person - so pretty much a freak. This body has never been my friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.M, nightnightnitrite, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
yeah :/ I've always been overweight and trying to lose weight but I have EDNOS so..........

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Dead Meat, death137 and 2 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I hate my face however I am so in love with my new body. I have been purging since december and abusing laxatives since this month.

I hate my face because i am not super pretty like megan fox and all these women men want. I have brown skin and brown eyes which are very dull features which makes it harder for men to find me attractive . Being a brown girl society doesn't find us beautiful at all even black men dont even like us. White women, and light skinned black woman that is what society finds attractive and always promotes as an image.

Everyone in my family is light skinned expect for me i hate it because it reminder how i constantly stand out and never seem to fit in anywhere else in this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Bitterman1996, nightnightnitrite and 4 others
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I hate my body so much. It disgusts me :-( I have had bulimia for more than 20years and I can't even do that right, I've never in that time achieved a body I desire. What's the fucking point :/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, Dead Meat, death137 and 3 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
They say arthritis is an old person's disease, so when I came down with lupus I discovered a newfound hate for my body.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justanotherstar, OpheliasFlowers, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 6 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Yup :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, death137, FuneralCry and 3 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yes I certainly do. Decades of dieting have left me with pretty bad excess skin. And my genitals didn't develop properly. I also have a birthmark on my left thigh and scars all over the place, mainly on my lower legs. And a gammy left hand.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf, Dead Meat, death137 and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I used to be healthy with a six-pack and toned body. A sexy mother fucker lol
Now I just look like 6 months pregnant due to eating disorder (lots of pizzas during the week) and excessive alcohol consumption.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Dr Iron Arc, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I hate it!
I miss that young and slim guy!
I don't know who this fat and old guy I see in my mirror is!

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I hate the scars on my arms. I don't like being short. I hate the dark circles under my eyes that never go away no matter what I try, making me look like the guy from the machinist film.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat, death137 and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I hate the scars on my arms. I don't like being short. I hate the dark circles under my eyes that never go away no matter what I try, making me look like the guy from the machinist film.
I think the ghost movie look is pretty cool.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes. My body has betrayed me due to various health problems. I constantly feel warm, have palpatations, tinnitus etc. I literally feel so old but im young. I have an desire to escape from it, it is literally an prison.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, DarkWolf, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I hate it so much that I rarely leave the house.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Journeytoletgo, Élégie and 2 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I think the ghost movie look is pretty cool.
Maybe, always being told I look tired and asked if getting enough sleep is really annoying

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Its my face. But this has a biological explanation. I believe sexual orientation to be neurobiological,genetical and or epigenetical determinded.

My face is the living truth that biological something is odd snd sexual orientation is affected.
could be genetic or if not epigenetic.
I will get my suicide for sure! Because deep down my soul I am not happy with this life.
The idea that I was born this shitty way I do absolutly not like.
I also get called faggot by strangers from time to time

Attachments

• B99E18F4-D85A-497D-AC35-F651F1A1F638.jpeg
    B99E18F4-D85A-497D-AC35-F651F1A1F638.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • A091CE3C-FDAF-4851-868D-85D03F42C772.jpeg
    A091CE3C-FDAF-4851-868D-85D03F42C772.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 206A970A-B83E-4CBD-9D68-09F5EBBE187A.jpeg
    206A970A-B83E-4CBD-9D68-09F5EBBE187A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 3BCDD5AF-C6A6-4DF7-B95C-090981C921CF.jpeg
    3BCDD5AF-C6A6-4DF7-B95C-090981C921CF.jpeg
    700.6 KB · Views: 26
  • A2912748-1B29-4DF6-87A2-E6F07E17542D.jpeg
    A2912748-1B29-4DF6-87A2-E6F07E17542D.jpeg
    614.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Death_the_kid, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, LivideLamb and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Its my face. But this has a biological explanation. I believe sexual orientation to be neurobiological,genetical and or epigenetical determinded.

My face is the living truth that biological something is odd snd sexual orientation is affected.
I will get my suicide for sure! Because deep down my soul I am not happy with this life.
What exactly do you see wrong with your face? You've got a pretty strong jawline there, a lot of people like that.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020

you look perfectly normal, I've seen guys like you have a helluva success with other guys..

Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021

You look absolutely normal to me I can't see a thing wrong with you

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
What exactly do you see wrong with your face? You've got a pretty strong jawline there, a lot of people like that.
Are you stupid. Sexual orientation is very much biological determinded. And my case I have understood that some biochemistry ongoings are not in order. And in a ,,neurobiological" sense, there is indeed something not right.

The face of human shows us the biological quality of a person. If you have a genetic disorder then you can see it at the face, if you fat then you face looks alike, if you are old then your face looks old.

Its the same with Freddy Mercury I mean look at his face. His face was the exemple that sexual orientation has a biological basis.

I discussed that with my father. He had the same opinion. that Freddy Mercury was affected. Something was odd with the biology

Last edited:
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
I have quite severe BDD; apparently its caused by an obsession to have everything perfect.....I'm not convinced, I personally think its just I'm not happy with the way I look. I tend to engage in what the therapist calls 'safety behaviours' and I guess I do, these behaviours can quite easily get out of hand at times but I can mostly reign them in.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Lucifer'sRight and JustAMatterOfTime
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021

Im not saying this just to sound nice, you honestly dont look that bad. Im going to take a guess just by looking at your face that you're in the mid-late twenties age range? I've seen people in that age range that look waaaaay worse than you do.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Im not saying this just to sound nice, you honestly dont look that bad. Im going to take a guess just by looking at your face that you're in the mid-late twenties age range? I've seen people in that age range that look waaaaay worse than you do.
I dont believe you, because A LOT of people said I was ugly. Even strangers insulted me. A stranger woman once insulted me that I was looking strange!

Ohhh thank you now you litterally said I dont look ,,so good" but there are more ugly person out there.

Last edited: