V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
You're doing your thing and then all of a sudden you have the urge to go to the bathroom. And worst of all, it happens multiple times a day EVERY DAY!

Reactions: _Minsk, freefrommybody, ImsooDone1N and 6 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Well, if that were the worst problem you ever had then you would be doing pretty well.....
:sunglasses:

Reactions: cherub, ImsooDone1N, mattwitt and 2 others
V

V0latile

Sep 24, 2019
I wish it was my only problem

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Skathon, Circles and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You're doing your thing and then all of a sudden you have the urge to go to the bathroom. And worst of all, it happens multiple times a day EVERY DAY!
Lol! I guess I never noticed only when I'm feeling really rotten and u have to get up and make it to bathroom.

Reactions: azucaramargo
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: mattwitt, EmptyArms, Circles and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hate having feet. They're so far away and yet they expect me to take care of them. Where is the justice

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cherub, mattwitt, EmptyArms and 9 others
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Going to the washroom is not too bad, better than pissing or shitting oneself I suppose
Peace/hugs...DEATH!!!

Reactions: mattwitt, Manja, charlottewilts and 3 others
V

V0latile

Sep 24, 2019
I hate having feet. They're so far away and yet they expect me to take care of them. Where is the justice
You take care of your feet? I don't and mine are just fine.

Reactions: Soul
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I drink much water to stay hydrated. This make me go to the toilet way above average times. Its better than dehydration feeling. However, its annoying if I'm not at home, if I'm at home, I don't mind it.

Reactions: Circles
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I don't mind having to use the bathroom it just sucks when you have to go in public because public restrooms can be really dirty and smelly

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, mattwitt, Lefty and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I only hate it when I'm all snuggly in bed in the middle of the night and I have to get up and walk on the cold floor and sit on the cold seat.

• Love
Reactions: freefrommybody, ImsooDone1N, mattwitt and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
*sigh*
I have to go to the bathroom every hour during the day and night.
No joke.
Exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Circles and clandestine
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I wana be a bloke, then I can just get a bottle for those night time wees... roll it over, wack it out, pee in a bottle worry about it in the morning,,,,
Or does it not work like that?
Rum makes me wee a lot... its annoying, I like rum, i don't like the bathroom visits!

Reactions: Circles and justwhy?
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Same here lol, it always feels like a demand to pee and hate that I can't control it. Even worst when you finally get in a good position to sleep and then you need to pee!!!

Reactions: mattwitt, Circles and ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Imo, the post-masturbation pee is the worst. It's like trying to aim a Tom&Jerry style shotgun.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, exhausted, Circles and 2 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Imo, the post-masturbation pee is the worst. It's like trying to aim a Tom&Jerry style shotgun.
Why is there no laughing reaction?! Are we not allowed to laugh lol.

Reactions: exhausted
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Why is there no laughing reaction?! Are we not allowed to laugh lol.
There's a bit of a story to that, actually.
There actually was a laughing reaction, but people, being humans, were dicks about it, using it on goodbye threads or threads and posts of people looking for actual goddamn help and not posting jokes and such, so the admins removed it.
TLDR: humans suck, that's why.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, woxihuanni, mattwitt and 5 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
There's a bit of a story to that, actually.
There actually was a laughing reaction, but people, being humans, were dicks about it, using it on goodbye threads or threads and posts of people looking for actual goddamn help and not posting jokes and such, so the admins removed it.
TLDR: humans suck, that's why.
Guess that makes sense lol.
We must spend our days in misery!
True humans are dicks

Reactions: mattwitt and BlueWidow
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I do hate using public bathrooms or in a place I am not familiar with
For the past 25yrs,I have done pelvic floor exercises twice a day,so holding on isn't usually too much of a bother

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Nah bro the bathroom is a safe space.

I can literally sit there for hours

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I don't mind using the bathroom. Though like one other user said, I hate when I have to use the bathroom when I'm out in public. Public restrooms, just yuck.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
I want y'all to know I think about this thread every fucking day of my life :pfff:

Reactions: CFLoser
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well the bathroom for reminds me of my little problem because I take a lot of pain killers they tend to bung me up ;) . At the moment its like I am passing house bricks very very uncomfortable:(

• Aww..
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes, I often hate being reminded I'm human everyday. Sometimes my own bodily functions gross me out.

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
i kinda like the bathroom because its the only room with no windows i can lock myself up in. the only thing i hate is the mirror. i hate looking at myself and try to avoid it as much as posible

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It's a major inconvenience. Especially right now in a convenience store without one.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
iu

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Well the bathroom for reminds me of my little problem because I take a lot of pain killers they tend to bung me up ;) . At the moment its like I am passing house bricks very very uncomfortable:(
That sounds terrible; it's a side effect of opiates. They decrease both the frequency and amplitude of peristaltic waves. but since humans have been ab(using) opiates for ages, there are a few things that can essentially eliminate that problem. If your on opiates daily, I would ask a doctor about pericolace, it's OTC- but asking a medical professional can't hurt. Staying properly hydrated & eating plenty of fruit & fiber does help a lot. Hope that you experience some relief.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
It doesn't bother me to be honest. I do hate having to shower, shave and brush my teeth, though.