Walking Disaster

Walking Disaster

Jan 20, 2020
I always have been shy as far as i remember and was into video game ecc. since i was a kid, then after bullying and those kind of things i just started to create a complete different virtual life..my virtual life has always been the opposite of my social life, if in my real life i wasn't doing any experience, had 0 friends, never kissed a girl or typical things you do in adolescence my virtual life was very good, i have good memories about it...i was in competitive games, i had online friends to play the game, i was in a lot of games community and really had fun...online i was and i am a complete different person, i can joke , i can talk with people ecc. i can say i am a totally different person than who i really am in real life. and even if spending all the day in front of my pc has for sure caused me a lot of problems with eyesight and social interaction it's still the thing that let me survive that phase.
Sucks i choose the wrong life to be good at lol.
Anyone else has experienced something similar?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Sensei and TheDevilsAngel
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I always have been shy as far as i remember and was into video game ecc. since i was a kid, then after bullying and those kind of things i just started to create a complete different virtual life..my virtual life has always been the opposite of my social life, if in my real life i wasn't doing any experience, had 0 friends, never kissed a girl or typical things you do in adolescence my virtual life was very good, i have good memories about it...i was in competitive games, i had online friends to play the game, i was in a lot of games community and really had fun...online i was and i am a complete different person, i can joke , i can talk with people ecc. i can say i am a totally different person than who i really am in real life. and even if spending all the day in front of my pc has for sure caused me a lot of problems with eyesight and social interaction it's still the thing that let me survive that phase.
Sucks i choose the wrong life to be good at lol.
Anyone else has experienced something similar?

I did that as well from when I was about 11 on up till I enlisted lol. When I became the height and size I am today, I lost my fear of speaking to people really, and then klonopin helped more. But things took a turn after the Army eventually, the Aaron Hernandez documentary is pretty good and relatable.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't even have one

Reactions: Kassender, Final Escape, Conker and 2 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I was the same in high school. Now I don't have even a good online life.

Reactions: Final Escape
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I definitely feel I've a few different lives and I don't know but I seem to keep them all to them selves and don't mix them at all... Sometimes it makes me laugh how I can change so quick and others I only want to be the same person... I've came to accept I never will be just one... 'I often hear people say there is someone in my head but it not me' there is definitely someone in my head more than one even and we are all unique in our own way, every side of me I know but no one else does

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Weeping Garbage Can
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
My two lives consist of the one where I'm at school, enjoying myself with my friends and playing games during my free time, and the other one where I spend too much time on this site and focusing on my appearance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE, Weeping Garbage Can and TheDevilsAngel
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Nope I have one life which sucks.

• Aww..
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say, yes I sorta lead a double life, online and in person. On here, I'm a lot more candid and honest about my struggles since I know people here are more understanding and accepting, not judgmental or pro-life like. In real life though, I have to hide my true intentions and sometimes even then my sadness and depression, apathy leaks out. I usually hide and put on mask in real life because I do not wish to have people meddling into my day to day life and especially not someone who decides to intervene when time comes for me to CTB. I want to be able to CTB in peace without failure and interference, thus I (do my best/try to) avoid anything that could set off a red flag or cause suspicion, questions.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Yes, sort of.

In person i am told i am a social butterfly. I am making plans with all of my friends. Talking about the prospects of long term healing from a recent break up. Future projects people i work with will pursue together, etc. A couple family members know at best that i am considering "euthanasia". That's just a cover for my real plans.

On SS I am my real, suicidal, physically disabled self. Nothing to hide here except for my personal details, least someone IRL were to discover my CTB plans and move to intervene.

Reactions: Final Escape
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I'm still me and don't fake, but all of my interests, the stuff i want to do, the speed, are actually too much for the people around me. So i had to split or hide this stuff. It's simply too much for a single person to take. So the few people that think they know me, actually know some small pices.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE