tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Mine is upcoming and i don't know how to feel?

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and lessthanperfect
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ya, mine was a few days ago and I hope it'll have been my last one. I don't want to have to live another year…btw happy early birthday!

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and lessthanperfect
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I always feel horrible on my birthdays, always happy when it is over. It was in May. Would be great if it had been the last one.

Reactions: natthebrat and lessthanperfect
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
My birthday is soon. It'll most likely be the last. Unless I make it thru this year. Then I'm joining the 27 club forsure

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, natthebrat and lessthanperfect
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Yeap, mine was 09/17 and i finally fel free to go

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Oh nice, another Virgo! Happy belated. Mine was the 14th. It was honestly a terrible day, I felt so depressed and didn't even do anything….it was my worst birthday by far. I didn't even get a birthday gift or birthday meal. My mom refused to take me out for a birthday meal because she "didn't want to spend any money on me". It even gave me motivation to ctb but I didn't get around to doing it…

Last edited:
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Mine was 2 days ago and it likely was my last. I don't care much for birthdays other than the pizza and the party (if it's fun. they're not always fun) so I can't entirely relate, but they do remind me that it's been multiple years since I first wanted to CTB and I'm still here. Not sure whether that should make me happy or sad.

Twinsies. Lol.

Reactions: sserafim
B

breezy999

Aug 20, 2023
Just had my 27th earlier this month. Life seems to get worse each year so this may be my last

Reactions: lessthanperfect and MatrixPrisoner
C

CompleteClusterfrik

May 29, 2023
I haven't been celebrating my birthdays since I was 18, I am 20 now and I still hate this emberassing excuse for a 'holiday'. When all the people around you check your social media, clap their hands, put on their fake smiles, REALLY trying to be seen as caring people, as if they are good friends.
What a pathetic world. We need a reason, a specific day to be nice to someone and it happens to be the exact day when my miserable life has started. Every time some one says 'happy birthday' to me I just turn around and walk away. I even asked all of them to ignore me on that day, that I hate it, that I don't want to celebrate it and yet they still do it, thinking that it'll help. That my heart will melt under the pressure of kindness and love. Yeah... Makes sense, I see no problems in that logic. Imagine being thirsty in a desert, but you have an option to drink water once per year, would that be helpful? Suffer throughout the year to give yourself a chance to be noticed. At this point do it or don't do it at all, otherwise it's a joke.

Reactions: lessthanperfect, Painfu.Ll.suffering, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
no, I'm dying tonight. my birthday is in a couple months so I guess I'll be forever 22

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lessthanperfect, tpboy, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
my birthday was a little bit ago, didn't think i'd still be alive:( definitely think it's my last, it was a good one though:)

Reactions: lessthanperfect
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
no, I'm dying tonight. my birthday is in a couple months so I guess I'll be forever 22
Your CTBig tonight? What time is it for you now? I'm sorry if this sounds horrible.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
My next birthday will hopefully be my last.

I've hated my birthday for a long time, because well, I hate my birth and wish it never happened. If my family wants to celebrate it I'll just go along with it, but I always wish they didn't.

Reactions: Cage and MatrixPrisoner
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
My birthday is in May and I'll be turning 20 then. I'm tempted to hold out until then just so I can feel what it's like to no longer be a teenager. But on the other hand, dying at the age of 19 feels kinda right, since most people will remember me as a "kid" and not a failed adult.

Oh nice, another Virgo! Happy belated. Mine was the 14th. It was honestly a terrible day, I felt so depressed and didn't even do anything….it was my worst birthday by far. I didn't even get a birthday gift or birthday meal. My mom refused to take me out for a birthday meal because she "didn't want to spend any money on me". It even gave me motivation to ctb but I didn't get around to doing it…
If it makes you feel any better, I wish my mom was like yours. I can tell she feels the pressure to celebrate my birthday since I'm her son and she always insists on getting/doing something, and I just feel awful for her. Birthdays to me are totally worthless, they mean nothing. Cool, it's the anniversary of my birth, so what? Nothing's changed, nothing's improved, I haven't done anything to warrant any special attention, it literally means nothing. Just another day on the calendar for me. I wish my mom recognized that and didn't bother celebrating something that doesn't matter at all.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
Mines today. I spent it alone and not more than 5 people remembered and that because of Facebook. I dont see myself making it to my next day, 40.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect, mizumono, tpboy and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Mine on November, i was suppose to ctb on it but apparently my plan will take more time, i hope this will be the last one.

Reactions: lessthanperfect and MatrixPrisoner
A.W.O.L.

A.W.O.L.

Lonely Soul
Sep 20, 2023
I promised myself a little while ago that this'll be my last one if I can't find a reason to keep going… and I've genuinely tried to find one…

Oh well…

Reactions: lessthanperfect
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Mines today. I spent it alone and not more than 5 people remembered and that because of Facebook. I dont see myself making it to my next day, 40.
Happy Birthday. You are triplets along with @mizumono and I lol. Previous years when my family would text me Happy Birthday, I would reply with a short message of gratitude back. Not that I even care about my birthday or anything, but I just find it funny that they all go out of their way to celebrate their spouse's and children's birthdays every year and all I get is texts. It makes me wonder what I wrong with me. But I'm glad they don't want to go through the trouble of planning anything for me because ultimately I don't want it

This year, I'm so dead inside that all I had the energy to do was just thumbs up their texts without saying anything else. I had every intention of making today a Sad Death Day rather than a Happy Birthday. I yearn for every birthday to be my last. I cannot wait to die.

• Love
Reactions: ama, mizumono, tpboy and 1 other person
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
it's midnight for me now, I'm planning on doing it in an hour or two
I feel bad now because I didn't even see this post before.

If you're still alive, then sorry for that. I should've had the courtesy to wish you a goodbye if you were really planning it.

If you're already dead, then I wish your ghost a happy and peaceful nonexistence.

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Mine is on 10/10, and I really don't know if I'm gonna be still here

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
if all goes according to plan, my next birthday will be my last

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I haven't celebrated a birthday for years other than by coinciding it with my annual overseas trips, but yeah....this is my last one. Good round number.