GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
Having been part of this community for a decent while now, I've noticed that my personality is perhaps one of the more "hopeful" ones among most of everyone here. That is to say, I get really, really happy when I think about finally going through with my suicide; hopeful that whatever I'll find on the other side can only be better than what I'm experiencing right now by being alive. I think this does a lot to solidify my suicidality as a valid thought process, rather than a mental illness, as I've been wrongfully been led to believe in the past.

I was curious if anyone else felt the same way

• Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry
Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
At first when I read your thread title, I thought it was referring to the relaxing feeling you get when you have decided that you want to CTB.

Unfortunately I'm not in the 'hopeful' side. Because I don't really know what to expect on the other side after I die.

Reactions: Okokaykay, bridgegirl and GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
At first when I read your thread title, I thought it was referring to the relaxing feeling you get when you have decided that you want to CTB.

Unfortunately I'm not in the 'hopeful' side. Because I don't really know what to expect on the other side after I die.
I see your point. I don't know what to expect either, so quite frankly I've made up my own ideas. However, the funny thing is no one can prove those ideas wrong, so I might as well believe them

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
hmmmm. idrk if i'm hopeful per se, but it's def similar. i think peaceful/content would be the best way to put it for me. i personally don't believe in anything after death, & that's what i find solace in, the oblivion of it.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
However, the funny thing is no one can prove those ideas wrong, so I might as well believe them
Ahahaha you are very right about this. Maybe I will come up with some fun idea too with this mindset. Maybe something like after death, your conscious finally free and you can have everything you want.

Yeah that work lol, just think optimisticly.

Reactions: GreenMarsh