T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Title. I have but I can never seem to vomit. Sometimes I wish I could so maybe I could stop dry heaving but nope.

I have a comp sci meeting tonight and I literally wanna bang my head against the floor rather than go to the meeting. It's all virtual but I'm feeling awful right now. I also have a hair cut later which I don't particularly enjoy, they always fuck up my hair and I just wear something on my head if I hate it for like a month until it grows and looks alright.

A girl I'm chatting with isn't particularly fond of me cutting my hair but also respects my decision.

Anyways, tangent over, that all culminates in me nearly vomiting/feeling extremely nauseous. Do you guys ever feel like that?

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, falling_snow, jar-baby and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Same. Except I lose whatever I managed to eat. It's literal hell when I reach the vomiting stage of my anxiety. I probably should put myself on some meds. It would at the very least come in handy for the big day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and kunikuzushi
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have felt a little nauseous in my more intense panic attacks but I have yet to actually vomit from one.

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I throw up at least once a day from anxiety. Doesn't happen on the weekends which makes me think it's entirely work related. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I deal with this as well, but for me, there are other symptoms that happen first that are warning signs before it gets this bad. When I notice it coming on, I make a point to rest to try to keep it from getting to the point you're describing.

I also have benzos on an as-needed basis, if it gets really bad, but have to be extremely careful with these to avoid developing tolerance to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and kunikuzushi
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
sometimes, but for some reason i tend to get horrible chills that cramp my body up a lot. it makes it impossible to sleep or relax.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
A

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I lose the ability to eat, get nausea, brutal stomach pains and really bad diarrhea from anxiety. All sorts of other symptoms too, like shaking and an incredibly dry mouth. But never dry heave or vomit. Interesting how the symptoms vary.

I also have a hair cut later which I don't particularly enjoy
I learned to cut my own hair because getting haircuts is such a dreadful thing to do. Sitting in front of a mirror with a stranger chatting with me and touching me... fuck that, i'd rather shave my head even if i look worse

Last edited:
Reactions: kunikuzushi
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Same. Except I lose whatever I managed to eat. It's literal hell when I reach the vomiting stage of my anxiety. I probably should put myself on some meds. It would at the very least come in handy for the big day.
Ugh I'm sorry. Meds might help me too but idek at this point.

I throw up at least once a day from anxiety. Doesn't happen on the weekends which makes me think it's entirely work related. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
I'm sorry you also deal with it. I remember when I got my first job, I was the exact same. Ironically my most recent one, I didn't so it's very strange.

sometimes, but for some reason i tend to get horrible chills that cramp my body up a lot. it makes it impossible to sleep or relax.
Weirdly enough. I either feel extremely hot or cold, it just depends and I am not sure why

I lose the ability to eat, get nausea, brutal stomach pains and really bad diarrhea from anxiety. All sorts of other symptoms too, like shaking and an incredibly dry mouth. But never dry heave or vomit. Interesting how the symptoms vary.

I learned to cut my own hair because getting haircuts is such a dreadful thing to do. Sitting in front of a mirror with a stranger chatting with me and touching me... fuck that, i'd rather shave my head even if i look worse
Hm our symptoms are somewhat similar. I also lose my appetite and get diarrhea, though I never thought the diarrhea might be anxiety related.

I could never cut my hair. My social anxiety is bad enough and I know I would mess it up. It doesn't look great now, but I'll grow back and look alright

Reactions: hopelesswanderer, untothedepths and alienfreak