HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Mine are usually of me getting attacked, had a dream about doctors trying to find ways to kill themselves earlier.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I dont sleep at all well, haven't done since aged 6 when my abuse began. When I do nod off I don't seem to dream, just have nightmares (doesn't take long to have one either in sleep time)..................on occassion will start off as nice dream but always gores nasty. So get no peace of mind awake or when in land of nod.
Its 3.30 AM here and once again and up, gets me down and no wonder my physical health goes from bad to worse too, as never no chance to heal.

They are so varied and confusing too so couldn't even really express what they are actually about, if that makes sense.

I know alot is to do with my past and then bad things from adulthood also, but some my strong painkillers might be a factor too, with the mares.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighwayToHell and Halo13
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
All the time. I've had nightmares/night terrors since I was a kid. Mine also tend to be about being attacked in various ways or extreme catastrophic events (earth exploding or falling out of orbit). A lot of me floating/falling helplessly and rapidly, sometimes in space toward terrifying objects, or maybe just on earth. But I also have nightmares based on everyday anxieties and normal, realistic events that could take place. I have incredibly vivid dreams, and also frequently lucid. The lucid part is especially nice when it comes to nightmares because half of the time, in the middle of it, I'll realize I'm dreaming.

Reactions: DocNo, HighwayToHell and Halo13
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Mostly everyday i see my childhood and retarded mom who tries to do something against me lol.

Reactions: HighwayToHell
lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
I dream that I'm being attacked or that an unknown person wants to kill me quite often. I usually wake up with my heart racing and I'm too scared to go back to sleep.