greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I'm home from uni for winter break and won't get back to my apartment until mid-January. I planned to CTB by Christmas but my SN package was delayed and is getting to my school after I'm gone, so I guess I have to deal with it. Worst part is my debit card info got stolen so I'm without a payment method to get more shipped to my parents' house before then.

I just get so anxious when I don't have what I need to do it. I can't even explain why but I feel like having something I can use is the second most comforting thing to the idea of dying. I just wish I could have a cyanide pill in my pocket always. Maybe I would be happier in life if that were an option.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, eatantz, murmur and 6 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have felt that way, but the feeling didn't go away after I ordered it. More so, it got replaced with fear of welfare checks or being found out or not even getting SN at all.

Granted, anxiety is my life.

Reactions: greatgooglymoogly and reiII
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I got SN , from a very good source, but prefer N , i hope it will be back on the market soon.

With N , no pain , you just go to sleep and instead of waking up after 8 hours , you just don't wake , miraculous.

Reactions: eatantz, trashhologram and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel trapped in this existence, I hate how we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible even know this world is filled with suffering. It'd be relieving if there was the option of a peaceful and guaranteed way to exit this existence there at all times, just to have access to a method like Nembutal certainly would be so incredibly comforting.

Reactions: eatantz
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I don't know how to get SN and I'm left with painful methods I don't think I can pull. But the breaking point is near and I can't go on like this for many weeks...

S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
I got SN , from a very good source, but prefer N , i hope it will be back on the market soon.

With N , no pain , you just go to sleep and instead of waking up after 8 hours , you just don't wake , miraculous.
Was your SN source the same as mine? The meat bloke in the UK?

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I felt anxious about not being able to get SN a few weeks ago in case I couldn't get it in time. Now that I've accepted I'm not getting SN any time soon that feeling has gone away.

Reactions: greatgooglymoogly
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
im always afraid it's going to be too late for me to get SN. the future is greatly uncertain

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm home from uni for winter break and won't get back to my apartment until mid-January. I planned to CTB by Christmas but my SN package was delayed and is getting to my school after I'm gone, so I guess I have to deal with it. Worst part is my debit card info got stolen so I'm without a payment method to get more shipped to my parents' house before then.

I just get so anxious when I don't have what I need to do it. I can't even explain why but I feel like having something I can use is the second most comforting thing to the idea of dying. I just wish I could have a cyanide pill in my pocket always. Maybe I would be happier in life if that were an option.
After my last two attempts (partial hanging) I got all my belts taken away from me. It has definitely made me anxious bcus I feel I have nothing non-painful left to CTB with now. I have access to razors and knives and stuff if I want to cut but that's too scary.

Reactions: trashhologram and greatgooglymoogly
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Yes!! I used to be so anxious and desperate back when I didn't have a method, especially bc I really wanted to do partial but when I actually attempted I couldn't figure out how to do it

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023

Are you in the UK? I'm looking for a source
Yes it's horrible. There have been soooo many moments that if I had an option I would have gone by now

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes it's horrible. There have been soooo many moments that if I had an option I would have gone by now
No SN source but found out yesterday a new website selling N , and its not on nembutal scams website but they only ship to usa and ecuador. I hope they will had country, its only 60$ a bottle.

I guess its not a scam because scammers usually ask for way more.

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Can't you get a new one shortly, from our bank? That shouldn't take too much time?
Waiting on one from my bank but still won't be here till after Christmas
After my last two attempts (partial hanging) I got all my belts taken away from me. It has definitely made me anxious bcus I feel I have nothing non-painful left to CTB with now. I have access to razors and knives and stuff if I want to cut but that's too scary.
I'm sorry, that's a really frustrating situation; I hope you're able to find something

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
artax

artax

Dec 8, 2023
Very anxious, but I take some comfort in knowing charcoal should remain readily available.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and greatgooglymoogly
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023

i'm sorry OP, I find it quite unsettling i don't have my method yet, I would give anything for SN and an anti medic at this point

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have had my sn for a year but really afraid to use it now

Reactions: helenhopeless
S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
Yeah UK
Ahhh ok - I don't even know if the meat guy in the UK is still around. We got our SN from him and my friend used it successfully but that was back in summer
No a well known canadian source

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I can fully relate. I have my method, which is inert gas, but my country seems to be the only one in the EU where its really hard to get as a private citizen. I have an idea how to procur it, but I can only do it in ~two weeks and I am not sure if it will work out. This really stresses me out. I wish I would have my setup together so that I could ctb at any time if I want to

H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I h
I have had my sn for a year but really afraid to use it now
Me too... maybe we could work through those anxieties?
For example, one is that I'll drink it and then SI or fear kicks in, and the anxiety might be a little overwhelming... but I suspect I can control that (zopiclone is good for not giving a F*) ... whether or not I vomit (I'll have a 2nd and 3rd glass)... I guess I just worry about not wanting to see my body die. Like I can handle an upset stomach, bit of a headache, 10-20 mins to unconcerious isn't that long... its just the pain and seeing my body go blue and seeing me look like im dying...
But then all that suddenly feels less scary than knowing I'm leaving my beautifully and deeply loved pets in this world. I won't hurt them, and my will puts all my estate money into a trust for their care. But still... no one will love them as deeply as me.

But for some weird reason it's hard to not think about my internal organs and whether breathing will freak me out. I figure I'll be sad, my cat and horse and dog they're my best friends, but have I zero human support. My dad is dead tough and I've been dreaming of him recently, talking to him, and I've felt his support that I've been without for twenty years, it was nice... I wish he was here to help me.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I h

Me too... maybe we could work through those anxieties?
For example, one is that I'll drink it and then SI or fear kicks in, and the anxiety might be a little overwhelming... but I suspect I can control that (zopiclone is good for not giving a F*) ... whether or not I vomit (I'll have a 2nd and 3rd glass)... I guess I just worry about not wanting to see my body die. Like I can handle an upset stomach, bit of a headache, 10-20 mins to unconcerious isn't that long... its just the pain and seeing my body go blue and seeing me look like im dying...
But then all that suddenly feels less scary than knowing I'm leaving my beautifully and deeply loved pets in this world. I won't hurt them, and my will puts all my estate money into a trust for their care. But still... no one will love them as deeply as me.
yeah I understand. I'm just scared I will pass out then wake up and fail

H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
i'm sorry OP, I find it quite unsettling i don't have my method yet, I would give anything for SN and an anti medic at this point
I'm not sure if this is allowed, and I'm sorry if it isn't - but if you're at uni you sound young. Life does and can change, it's not always bad. I feel like it does cycle round through past traumas, but I'm sad you would want to go so young. Is there anything that would help make things better for you?
yeah I understand. I'm just scared I will pass out then wake up and fail
Doesn't;t sound too likely if you take enough SN correctly, and make sure to have a 2nd glass if you do vomit. That's what I'm hoping. You only have to absorb so much, so the amount they say to drink \(25g) is way above what you need to absorb to die (more like 5g)... but you want to be sure, hence drinking more if you can, and drink again if you vomit any up... you just need to get enough absorbed by your stomach lining.

Last edited:
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
pl
I'm not sure if this is allowed, and I'm sorry if it isn't - but if you're at uni you sound young. Life does and can change, it's not always bad. I feel like it does cycle round through past traumas, but I'm sad you would want to go so young. Is there anything that would help make things better for you?

Doesn't;t sound too likely if you take enough SN correctly, and make sure to have a 2nd glass if you do vomit. That's what I'm hoping. You only have to absorb so much, so the amount they say to drink \(25g) is way above what you need to absorb to die (more like 5g)... but you want to be sure, hence drinking more if you can, and drink again if you vomit any up... you just need to get enough absorbed by your stomach lining.
im not depressed, things aren't bad, my life is going amazing, however I still want to die more than anything

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm the exact same way, in my case I have a degenerative disease that will soon prevent me from obtaining anything I'd need for CTB so I feel even a greater sense of urgency. I hate how complicated the whole process is and yes, not having a secure way out is really suffocating.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
No SN source but found out yesterday a new website selling N , and its not on nembutal scams website but they only ship to usa and ecuador. I hope they will had country, its only 60$ a bottle.

I guess its not a scam because scammers usually ask for way more.
Humm. Still could be a scam. I don't know about the states but in UK it's illegal so now website would get away with selling it but who knows

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Humm. Still could be a scam. I don't know about the states but in UK it's illegal so now website would get away with selling it but who knows
The new N website , its only 60$ a bottle , usually when they scam, they ask for way more. Unfortunately they don't ship in Canada because i can afford to try.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I'm the exact same way, in my case I have a degenerative disease that will soon prevent me from obtaining anything I'd need for CTB so I feel even a greater sense of urgency. I hate how complicated the whole process is and yes, not having a secure way out is really suffocating.

Yea suffocating is the word. It means being sick here suffering in pain. When I just want to sleep peacefully

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
I definitely understand. I'm in an uncertain situation right now, and I just wish I could move away so that I could securely get my hands on SN or N without anyone prying into my financial activities. Fingers crossed that the system will wait for me to catch up before it starts catching on.