• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Been an avid follower for years now, wonder how many other secret followers there are too.

Www.postsecret.com is the site

Have you sent in a secret if you are? Or attend one of their events? I went solo to one of their shows and they read my secret out loud... really a weird experience...

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios and Walilamdzi
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Never heard of it, so no, not a follower and by the sounds of it, never likely to be either.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and not_a_robot
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
Never heard of it, so no, not a follower and by the sounds of it, never likely to be either.
It's all completely anonymous... and done by postcards/artwork. It's a true art form and a way to release those secrets with no way of being outted unless you have distinct photos/writing.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Nope, doesn't appeal in the slightest. But whatever floats your boat. If you enjoy it, long may you continue.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Never seen that one. I don't have the Whisper app installed but I love reading the posts.
It's a great cope, seeing how fucked up people really are. Nobody really loves anybody, they're all just a bunch of conmen/women, working an angle.
Been an avid follower for years now, wonder how many other secret followers there are too.

Www.postsecret.com is the site

Have you sent in a secret if you are? Or attend one of their events? I went solo to one of their shows and they read my secret out loud... really a weird experience...
So do you want to share the secret they read?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
Never seen that one. I don't have the Whisper app installed but I love reading the posts.
It's a great cope, seeing how fucked up people really are. Nobody really loves anybody, they're all just a bunch of conmen/women, working an angle.

So do you want to share the secret they read?
It's kind of like whisper but it's all don't through regular mail. We're all a little fucked up, now aren't we?

And as far as my secret? I don't divulge that easily. Maybe we can start a secret share. We're all anonymous here anyway, right?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Careful, I might just break into a Beatles song shortly :wink: [I am old, so what]

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
@SinisterKid - :pfff: lemme get my guitar and bust out some Zep too. (I'm an old head too)

Reactions: TooLate2582
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It's kind of like whisper but it's all don't through regular mail. We're all a little fucked up, now aren't we?

And as far as my secret? I don't divulge that easily. Maybe we can start a secret share. We're all anonymous here anyway, right?
lol. Nobody is truly anonymous on the internet, that's it's purpose. People think TOR will protect them, that's a joke.
And I already post embarrassing secrets in every post I make on the internet; it's the liberation that comes from not giving a shit.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I like it too, I haven't looked at it recently but I first read it something like 10 years ago! I find it interesting and creative. I haven't sent anything in, I've just read them.

• Love
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
lol. Nobody is truly anonymous on the internet, that's it's purpose. People think TOR will protect them, that's a joke.
And I already post embarrassing secrets in every post I make on the internet; it's the liberation that comes from not giving a shit.
Apparently my sarcasm font isn't working properly. If someone really wanted to search and find me out, they could. Screw it.

No one can track a postcard written at the event. Unless they knew the handwriting, but I made sure to disguise mine.

@not_a_robot - if you follow any of my ramblings, you could probably piece mine together to a certain extent.