T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
There are times in the day when I feel that I am the happiest person on Earth and I love life but that during the day. Now I'm feel too suicidal and I want to end my life tonight.

• Love
Reactions: eeyore9128 and Despairing
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No.

Long answer: I ran into dysphoria that is so pervasive and intense that it makes me question if this is all real or not.

Reactions: Chronicillness and _Minsk
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
i wish i could remember what extreme happiness felt like. i wish i could feel it again.

Reactions: RoyalSapphire and _Minsk
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
No.

It's been a month I don't know what happiness is.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Not even fuckin close. Lol enjoy it

Reactions: _Minsk
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
That's called the roller coaster of life, buddy. You were the happiest person on earth and loved life? You were like an angel. Now you want to kill yourself. Now you're like a fallen angel.

Our life represents the duality of good and evil, black and white. Every ounce of happiness you recieve, you will get an equal amount of sadness later. Everything has to balance out.

Life exists in a state of two extreme polar opposites co-existing. It manifests like that in every aspect of our life. Like how in the USA we have a two-party system, republicans and democrats. Duality manifests itself in our lives as war and conflict.

After we die, there is no longer duality, but nonduality. All conflict ends, and the roller coaster stops. After death, all things come into perfect balance, and no longer exists in a state of two opposite extremes. All things come to rest, and complete and perfect peace.

My advice is to achieve as much balance while living as possible. Go to a doctor, you sound bipolar. Get put on mood stabilzers. It's better to exist in a state of emotional stability than oscillating between extreme happy and extreme sad.

After death, there is perfect balance and harmony. But you don't have to die to achieve some level of harmony in your life. Strive to strike a balance, and do what it takes to stabilize your emotions. Go to a doctor, god damnit.

Reactions: FrankieVallie and Dima2
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've only felt happiness twice in my life for a few months each time. The rest has been an undercurrent of various depths of misery.

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
After I workout yes. But it doesn't lasts. It never lasts.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
I feel happy when I'm able to briefly forget about this dismal world and my horrible life. We're all able to at certain times throughout the day.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Sounds like bipolar disorder? Don't think it's common at all.

• Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Never happens to me.

I don't think brief moments of extreme happiness would make life worth it anyways.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and FrankieVallie