mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Every night, I feel relief because one day is behind me and tomorrow looks like the day I will start anew, it is full of promise. When the morning comes, the dread comes back with it too. I have been in this cycle for quite a while. Can anyone else relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex, akana, insurancepolicy and 11 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
the night makes me feel better too, but i've never thought about it in the way that you have. personally, the night makes me feel better because it's quieter (for me, at least) and more peaceful, which takes some stress off of my mind.

Reactions: Endex, Ash’Girl, Burner1234 and 6 others
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I get like that, maybe cuz of the quiet too. But also cuz I know I can go to sleep, and that's the one time im as close to peace as I can get.

Reactions: Endex, ihatemylife, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I find it weird that I'm more active at night. I can function well during the evenings and do every thing efficiently.

Reactions: Burner1234, Deleted member 19276, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
shush

shush

can you find me space inside your bleeding heart?
Aug 16, 2020
i'm only awake during night. day time stress the fuck outta me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: almost_dead, _Minsk, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I definitely like night time better because it's quiet and more peaceful. The world seems to stand still a bit...then on the other hand I hate night time because of my severe insomnia. At this point Im just not fighting it and just going to sleep when I can..I'll never have a socially acceptable schedule or bedtime.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 19276, shush and 2 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I used to love early mornings. Having a blank, exciting day to fill with laughter and fun, and work. When I got really depressed, it all changed. I now love late evenings, the calm and lonelyness. And of course, 1 day down, x days to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19276, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I like the night because it's quiet and peaceful but I also feel the worst during the night time, especially if I'm trying to go to sleep.

Reactions: akana, _Minsk, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I feel worst at night since my mind doesn't rest

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19276
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
1000000000000% yes. It's quiet, it's calm, the darkness is like a nice warm hug and its sleepy time which is my favourite thing to do, insomnia allowing of course -.-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I can relate. Though at times, I find myself having depressive episodes during the night too.
That, or bad memories that creep back to haunt me and I feel either ashamed or a bit angered by them. :(
Still, I'd say the night helps me calm down better and have some peace. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, ocd is bad and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
yes night time is magickal for me, especially the woods . nature in general

• Love
Reactions: Endex, 27clubBRIAN and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
Definitely prefer nights. Especially when the depression is really out of control it helps knowing the nightfall means the expectations of the day are over...until morning at least.

Reactions: akana and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah I'm just a creature of the night

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
The darkness, the quiet, I find more comforting. The days are full of pressure and full of people. I feel in a lot of ways "safer" in the dark. I always have. But it's then I can be invisible. And not see the world in motion around me, because the daytime highlights a lot to me how separate and alien I feel from most other humans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have always preferred the night time to the day, but I never feel better. In this life, there is no relief from suffering. I always feel so tired no matter what time of day it is. The kind of tiredness that I feel is one that no amount of sleep could ever take away.

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
I do indeed, it's why prefer winter partly because of the longer nights.
The fact at night I'll spend 8 hours or whatever being unconscious is also something that I look foward to each night as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie