• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
It fills me with rage to see such unfairnes, not just when I look at my own past but also at the lifes of others here on the forum. We already have a shit life but on top we have to deal with these dumbass prolifers that of course want to shut down this site. This species and life is so pathetic.
No empathy, no brain, like were still stuck in caves.
I fucking hate this ignorant prolife society

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc, Vicolo cieco and 4 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Currently, I feel indifference on this topic.
All the people on this sad planet can kiss my ass right now.

Of course, I feel angry often (especially recently), but for different reasons.

So-called Pro-life people (I don't like this term a bit) will not change my perspective. I probably won't change their perspective.
We are stubborn animals and we don't like to change our minds.
My life is heading towards the end credits, so I'm not going to waste my energy on this "fight", if you can call it that.

I also don't feel angry about how the world has treated me.
The world treated me normally. Nothing special.
Even the world treats me too well.
My problem lies elsewhere.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
My brother abused me as a child, when I needed him, he punched, kicked and threw me around till I was crying, unsure of myself, and age 13. My only thoughts; Why does my brother hate me?
I want to beat him to death now that I am fully grown man and that he is a failing piece of shit

My mother neglected me, she had me to satiate my dad, her cheating pos attempted-mudering husband. She neglected me as a child, put a lock on her door so I couldn't come in after my brother abused me.
I want to beat her to death, the fucking miserable bitch for ever having me.

Dad.
Self-explatory, the POS died when I was a little boy, I hope you suffer for your idiotic descision to smoke your self to death after having a child, and leaving me with your child abusing POS son and wife.

My teachers, who all let me be assaulted multiple times in school, who let me be bullied and hurt day in day and day out.
I want them all to have shit lives and die.

I have autisim, but I have anger issues due to the prozac I have started taking, I hate what happened to me, I hate how life played out... For what it is worth, I am sorry that anger has such a hold on you... He has the same power over me.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Sometimes, I'm making progress on working some feelings down into things that make sense so some of that is healthier than it was, I'm still going to kill myself in some form, ultimately I have been battered too hard and we live in a culture where people are driven to personally attack each other no matter how reasonable you try to be so who knows, rage and pain will always be there

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
My feelings alternate between anger, sadness and indifference all the time. That's why I want to stop feeling anything. Not even happiness.

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

Dec 30, 2023
My feelings alternate between anger, sadness and indifference all the time. That's why I want to stop feeling anything. Not even happiness.
These are the only three emotions I can feel these days. Anger's the strongest. I'm buying some SN soon and hope I don't throw up.