Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
The people in my life are delusional optimists who are just waiting for me to overcome my childhood abuse and be a great success story. I can't wait to pop their delusion. They need to wake the fuck up.

Some of you may say that my family won't, but we're very tight knit. I know they care. I was adopted by them. They weren't the abuser.

Last edited:
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Like out of spite? Not really... but to each their own. People are more stubborn then we think. Sure they may be affected for awhile but most eventually move on. Whether they did or not, what would I care? I'd be gone by then.

Reactions: PDAnnie2610
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're never going to "change the paradigm." They'll continue to be blind optimists and forget or resent you within a week or two. I've seen it a million times over.

Reactions: Cuppatea856, charlottewilts, Sprite_Geist and 5 others
Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
I can (sort of) relate. My mom is a strong-willed work oriented optimist who truly believes the path to my "salvation" is through labor and the full time 9-5 rat race.

I don't think she understands that people get a kick out of belittling me and I always am blamed as the "fall" guy in a work environment because I have autism and struggle very hard trying to do my best. No matter how nice I am to people they always end up taking it for granted and treating me like shit anyways. But honestly I don't care if she "gets" me, or not, because ultimately it changes nothing.

I used to be rather optimistic myself until I began realizing how indifferent I am to the rest of society and how I am treated like trash.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, FriendofDeath and Nipuedoniquiero
N

Nipuedoniquiero

Jun 24, 2020
I can (sort of) relate. My mom is a strong-willed work oriented optimist who truly believes the path to my "salvation" is through labor and the full time 9-5 rat race.

I don't think she understands that people get a kick out of belittling me and I always am blamed as the "fall" guy in a work environment because I have autism and struggle very hard trying to do my best. No matter how nice I am to people they always end up taking it for granted and treating me like shit anyways. But honestly I don't care if she "gets" me, or not, because ultimately it changes nothing.

I used to be rather optimistic myself until I began realizing how indifferent I am to the rest of society and how I am treated like trash.
And most of the rest of society are irrelevant too, but they just think too high of themselves so they think they're superior.
It's the I got something you don't have, then that makes me more special and important than you are......GIRL..NO...
You have flaws too and unless you are Alicia Keys or similar, you're not something else.

Last edited:
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I wish it would. But the people in question are narcissistic assholes who don't appreciate me and everything I do for them. They won't care I'm gone, just care they need to find someone else to use...

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think this would be my primary motivation, as my main motivation is to exit this suffering. Of course, if I could make an impact by leaving a manifesto behind and rally up more pro-choicers in the process, all the better. Though I won't be around to know or experience the aftermath so it becomes irrelevant (to me) how they feel or react. If society does change for the better and/or less pro-lifers while more people head over to the pro-choice side of the fence, it would be beneficial for the pro-choice community as well as people who are still around.

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I don't think this would be my primary motivation, as my main motivation is to exit this suffering. Of course, if I could make an impact by leaving a manifesto behind and rally up more pro-choicers in the process, all the better. Though I won't be around to know or experience the aftermath so it becomes irrelevant (to me) how they feel or react. If society does change for the better and/or less pro-lifers while more people head over to the pro-choice side of the fence, it would be beneficial for the pro-choice community as well as people who are still around.
Yeah it's hard to remember that their reactions are irrelevant after the fact, but since I'm alive I know there will be reactions.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Like out of spite? Not really... but to each their own. People are more stubborn then we think. Sure they may be affected for awhile but most eventually move on. Whether they did or not, what would I care? I'd be gone by then.
I've to agree.