snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
i feel like a plant that is meant to blossom tall and wide, reaching high into the skies and express myself in the most magnificent ways. yet my seed was planted under a fucking house, or a giant rock, or some really small space that impedes my growth, and now all my potential for greatness is suppressed.

another analogy is like a strong flowing water hose that's severely blocked and now only gushes out in weird and unsymmetrical ways instead of flowing out normally like its supposed to.

Reactions: doneWithThisSh1t, lululoo, Walilamdzi and 5 others
Dan23

Dan23

Apr 28, 2019
yup. and I feel like my seed isn't even a seed. I'm an out of place weed.

Reactions: Empty Smile, TheDevilsAngel, dyingtodie and 1 other person
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I would have been an awesome oak tree but my parents were shrubs

• Wow
Reactions: lululoo, Empty Smile, esclava and 1 other person
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Yes. Absolutely. This Earth corrupted by the virus of Agriculture and Capitalism is not the proper substrate for us higher beings. I am grateful for the lessons I've learned here. The experiences will aid my blossoming that is bound to occur when I drop my physical body.

Reactions: snowman626 and Spin0620
S

Spin0620

May 10, 2019
i feel like a plant that is meant to blossom tall and wide, reaching high into the skies and express myself in the most magnificent ways. yet my seed was planted under a fucking house, or a giant rock, or some really small space that impedes my growth, and now all my potential for greatness is suppressed.

another analogy is like a strong flowing water hose that's severely blocked and now only gushes out in weird and unsymmetrical ways instead of flowing out normally like its supposed to.
Yea I feel like I just don't belong in this world. Like I'm here by accident. Someone goofed and put me here and that's why I don't fit in.

Reactions: dyingtodie
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019

I fell like that Chinese not weed no one like me wants to dig me up and burn me untill a small pile of ash .

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes, I've always had this feeling, like being an alien from another planet sent here, forced to explore and experience it while longing to go back home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spin0620 and dyingtodie
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
@JadedGray Totally! I think some of us came to be examples and way showers for others. Or even just to have our unique light alive here to subtly influence this Sphere...this Sphere in the heart of darkness. Or this is some sort of jail sentence. Or we became naive from living in Bliss and Ecstasy for too many eons and just came to Earth to put our lives into perspective. Forever away from home. I knew in 4th grade I was an alien and my family was not my true family...this became clear when they made a joke about it to a taxi driver...my dad was like, he's not really with us...we just met him. This was one of my first total breaks with reality.

The book "the wanderers handbook" is really great.

Reactions: Halo13
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
@JadedGray Totally! I think some of us came to be examples and way showers for others. Or even just to have our unique light alive here to subtly influence this Sphere...this Sphere in the heart of darkness. Or this is some sort of jail sentence. Or we became naive from living in Bliss and Ecstasy for too many eons and just came to Earth to put our lives into perspective. Forever away from home. I knew in 4th grade I was an alien and my family was not my true family...this became clear when they made a joke about it to a taxi driver...my dad was like, he's not really with us...we just met him. This was one of my first total breaks with reality.

The book "the wanderers handbook" is really great.
I thought you were going to say A Sphere in the Heart of Silence . ;)

That book sounds interesting. The concept reminds me of Indigo Children.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
@JadedGray Or we became naive from living in Bliss and Ecstasy for too many eons and just came to Earth to put our lives into perspective.

so like we are all powerful beings who are capable of creating worlds with thought and we came here to experience limitation in order to build appreciation for our limitless nature. when you go through eons of joy and having anything you want in an instant you start to take things for granted. coming here and experiencing pain, hopelessness, and all this suffering, then one day you're finally freed of it all and go back to being all powerful.... that would be such an amazing feeling

if you've ever had a lucid dream you know that the mind is capable of consciously creating these ultra real fantasy worlds. you can argue that it's not "real" but it does go to show that the mind is much more powerful than most people think. but most of us just don't know how to tap into it's full potential. maybe when we die we gain 100% power back and get to create anything we want with our minds.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dyingtodie and Spin0620
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I feel like a high-maintenance bonsai tree who couldn't flourish without extraordinary treatment and attention. I can easily see myself grow into perfect tree if I was planted on perfect soil with perfect climate and perfect watering, etc.

Sadly, I am not a resilient grass who can adapt and thrive in any environment. I am just a species who needs extreme pampering in order to prosper.

Reactions: lululoo, dyingtodie, Spin0620 and 1 other person
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
so like we are all powerful beings who are capable of creating worlds with thought and we came here to experience limitation in order to build appreciation for our limitless nature. when you go through eons of joy and having anything you want in an instant you start to take things for granted. coming here and experiencing pain, hopelessness, and all this suffering, then one day you're finally freed of it all and go back to being all powerful.... that would be such an amazing feeling

if you've ever had a lucid dream you know that the mind is capable of consciously creating these ultra real fantasy worlds. you can argue that it's not "real" but it does go to show that the mind is much more powerful than most people think. but most of us just don't know how to tap into it's full potential. maybe when we die we gain 100% power back and get to create anything we want with our minds.

This is strange. As a child, I constantly dreamed of this type of dreams in which I understood that I was sleeping. In such dreams, everything I thought about automatically appeared, so locations, characters, plots were created and I could erase all this just by thinking about it, I didn't do it on purpose and didn't control it - everything happened by itself. It was a problem because literally every thought of mine influenced everything around me and I could not watch these dreams because they were changing continuously, I kind of fell somewhere, this unusual place is very similar to virtual reality (not just like that - I'm not I can describe it more accurately), in that place you can just go ahead and change everything around: the environment, locations, colors, the level of lighting. At the same time I didn't see myself at all, my body i mean, I felt like a part of something, some kind of system, network or collective mind, so in this dreams I cleary understood that there was no such thing as a separate human consciousness (but i still have my personality and all memories), I felt that there was some kind of unified network like the Internet and we all like sites in it and human bodies is drones, probably this is the result of strong depersonalization.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
if i were a plant i`d probably be a Nipplewort !

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019

Yeah. It really seemed like I had a lot of potential when I was younger. But I interpreted the situation as "I have to do less" instead of "I can do more." Never studied or learned much. Just sort of sat around with the delusion that I was going to achieve great things anyway. Unreal. The stupidity. The self-deception.

I look back on the times I shrank, the times I hated myself for my mistakes...so much of youth where I should have been branching out. It just didn't happen. Friends grew and grew, learned, got degrees, jobs. Now my much younger cousins are finding their ways. It's humiliating.

Reactions: Spin0620
S

Spin0620

May 10, 2019
Yeah. It really seemed like I had a lot of potential when I was younger. But I interpreted the situation as "I have to do less" instead of "I can do more." Never studied or learned much. Just sort of sat around with the delusion that I was going to achieve great things anyway. Unreal. The stupidity. The self-deception.

I look back on the times I shrank, the times I hated myself for my mistakes...so much of youth where I should have been branching out. It just didn't happen. Friends grew and grew, learned, got degrees, jobs. Now my much younger cousins are finding their ways. It's humiliating.
Everyone in my family is doing good except me I'm the black sheep of the family

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm the kind of weed every dog pisses on.

Reactions: Weems, Mort and TheDevilsAngel