• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
until you start remembering details? I never really think about it in depth so it never seems to hit me hard. I have effects from it like anxiety that incapacitate me and make life hard, but it's mostly the after effects that I'm only aware of.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
No, I am not unfazed, quite the opposite now that I've seen the truth for what it is: sad, unlucky, messy, dirty, and ugly. Adult betrayals didn't help either but perhaps they wouldn't have happened had my childhood been normal.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Tiburcio and Volatile
T

Tiburcio

I think is not as hard as a trauma but my parents used to hit me a lot during my childhood and emotionally abusing me. Others persons seems to react being afraid of them or getting afraid of everything in general but in me it had the opposite reaction: each year I was more violent and reacted harder than the last. In a certain moment they already weren't so valiant and they stopped a bit, but not very much. They continue being abusive and menacing them seems to be the only solution.

Reactions: azeton
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I think is not as hard as a trauma but my parents used to hit me a lot during my childhood and emotionally abusing me. Others persons seems to react being afraid of them or getting afraid of everything in general but in me it had the opposite reaction: each year I was more violent and reacted harder than the last. In a certain moment they already weren't so valiant and they stopped a bit, but not very much. They continue being abusive and menacing them seems to be the only solution.

In my book that is trauma—we tend to think of trauma as only being related to war or severe unrelenting physical abuse of the sadistic kind but it sounds like what your parents did to you was traumatic.

Reactions: Tiburcio